You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Switch Skyrim is the best version

User Info: Quagula

Quagula
4 months ago#1
Once you get past the compromises.

But I feel that it works to the switch's favor.
Being able to mod Skyrim on PC only brings out the flaws.
And aiming on console without gyro is infuriatingly frustrating.

User Info: InflatableMan1

InflatableMan1
4 months ago#2
I agree, I was never one for modding anyways. For a portable device, the graphics are really good. I personally have been good at combat based video games for years so I'm fine with controller aiming but definitely a cool alternative!
FC: 3669-3493-9644 || IGN: Ryan
Discord: InflatableMan#6153

User Info: Superlinkbro

Superlinkbro
4 months ago#3
I think it's the best console version, but PC will always be the best. If you don't care for modding, Skyrim on Switch is the best version. I never cared for 4k anyway, being able to play anywhere is what makes this port special.
PSN: Super_Link_Bro/Switch FC: SW-0496-6694-1794
Please let me know if you want to friend me beforehand.

User Info: redtide1962

redtide1962
3 months ago#4
vr is best
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: iknowright

iknowright
3 months ago#5
I'd rather play Skyrim with no mods on Switch than a modded PC version any day. Much lighter to bring on a plane, and mods tend to mess things up and conflict with one another when you add more than a couple anyhow.

User Info: aj_hacker87

aj_hacker87
3 months ago#6
iknowright posted...
I'd rather play Skyrim with no mods on Switch than a modded PC version any day. Much lighter to bring on a plane, and mods tend to mess things up and conflict with one another when you add more than a couple anyhow.

Sorry but thats lack of knowledge speaking. I have added more then 50 mods to a game at once and had no problems. You just have to take a little time to order then properly and make sure they don'y conflict with each other which most don't and will usually say that they conflict with other mods in the description.

But yes on the lighter to bring on a plane bit.
As a rule I like to keep daring rescues to one a day. UK GAMER AND PROUD
FC: 2809-7461-3088 Mr Draycan

User Info: Loudannoyingboy

Loudannoyingboy
3 months ago#7
iknowright posted...

if you’re that guy who was on the plane from Colorado to California I’m sorry. I had a lot of beans that day. You had a nice switch though
(message deleted)

User Info: celebar

celebar
3 months ago#9
Quagula posted...
Being able to mod Skyrim on PC only brings out the flaws.

What does this even mean?
thank you for reading my post
regards, celebar

User Info: HentaiMan

HentaiMan
3 months ago#10
Lol
https://youtu.be/swIwgeaOasM
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> https://imgur.com/Mr374Y0 https://imgur.com/COylKWt
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Switch Skyrim is the best version