• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Odyssey
  3. I'm warming up to Odyssey, but this game needs to be more rewarding

User Info: Dandelionel

Dandelionel
4 months ago#1
Once you reach the post-game there isn't a feeling of satisfaction for getting new moons
At least in Galaxy you can finish a level and say "Hey I finished it" and feel accomplished.

I think this game instead should had at least half of its worlds post game. That way, little by little, you can feel like you are collecting moons for new challenges and stuff
Bye sister, thank u next

User Info: Virdrag

Virdrag
4 months ago#2
I felt pretty accomplished getting some of the moons in Dark Side, and Darker Side was a really fun challenge.

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
4 months ago#3
Dandelionel posted...
At least in Galaxy you can finish a level and say "Hey I finished it" and feel accomplished.

Eh, I guess that's a personal thing but for me I didn't feel that because every level only had a couple of goals and many of them were recycled. I loved Galaxy, but I wouldn't say it was more rewarding than Odyssey. Just different sub-genres.

I think this game instead should had at least half of its worlds post game.

I think if they did that, the main adventure would feel too short. I'd be up for more worlds post-game, but not at the expense of the core campaign.
What doth life?
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Odyssey
  3. I'm warming up to Odyssey, but this game needs to be more rewarding
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers