I probably like this the least out of the 64 style mario games.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Odyssey
  3. I probably like this the least out of the 64 style mario games.

User Info: OniLink5000

OniLink5000
5 months ago#1
I don't know what it is about it. It might be the amount of moons. It might be the number and size of the worlds.

I thought I'd like it a lot more than I did.
No sig

User Info: ShadianVise

ShadianVise
5 months ago#2
Opposite for me, it's at the top by a large margin.
I stand in the place bathed in heavenly light, thou art where the gate to the Underworld opens, come forth, divine lightning! This is the end! Indignation!

User Info: GearRandom

GearRandom
5 months ago#3
You do you.
You cannot enjoy two things at once. If you enjoy one, you must hate the other.
Nintendo, nerf the Bubble Blower.

User Info: morningglory05

morningglory05
5 months ago#4
New Donk City is one of the best video game worlds I've ever played! This game is sooo good.

User Info: megasoniczxx

megasoniczxx
5 months ago#5
Kinda hard for me to call on this one. I mean Mario's moveset in this game is phenomenal but only about 30% of the moons in the game actually make you use it to more than a basic degree. Sunshine probably has some of my favorite movement mechanics in the series but it has a really crappy post game and quite a few shines (not a lot) aren't all too interesting. 64 has a good world selection and it can be really fun to play that game but quite a few aspects of it haven't aged well and tick tock clock and rainbow ride still exist so...yeah.

Overall I can't really put any of the games over any of the others since they all have some pretty big issues that hold them back for me while having some outstanding positives. All great games of course but fall short of their full potential due to one reason or another.
3DS FC: 1204-0472-2121, PSN: megasoniczx
BB FC in SF3: 116379571135
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Odyssey
  3. I probably like this the least out of the 64 style mario games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived