Lost Kingdom deserves more respect..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Odyssey
  3. Lost Kingdom deserves more respect..

User Info: XpileGaming

XpileGaming
5 months ago#1
I have seen so many people s***ting on lost kingdom saying "Its to small" and "Its so ugly"
Can we all just take a second to respect it for once? The atmosphere is amazing! For once we get a creative poision level! And no its not small. I think its massive. And i love it. The artstyle is much like yoshis story and Poochy lives there. And! Klepto is there! I hope you guys agree with me

User Info: Bat178

Bat178
5 months ago#2
It's actually my favourite kingdom because it is so colourful and cartoony. We needed more of that in the game. Not to mention the sunset.
Awww, isn't that cute? He thinks he can beat me!

XpileGaming
5 months ago#3
Bat178 posted...
It's actually my favourite kingdom because it is so colourful and cartoony. We needed more of that in the game.

I know right! Glad to see someone agrees with me

User Info: GearRandom

GearRandom
5 months ago#4
Music=10/10
Just look at my sig
Everyone is entitled to whatever opinion I want them to have.
best VG song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEIlO3gTl7w

User Info: fon1988

fon1988
5 months ago#5
I looooooved Lost Kingdom it's one of my favorites in the whole game. The tropical wigglers were fun to control and it was nice having a new type of poison level.
NNID/Gamer Tag: PoisonShroom
Greatest line in a NES game ever: "Kill all babies" from Exodus.

XpileGaming
5 months ago#6
fon1988 posted...
I looooooved Lost Kingdom it's one of my favorites in the whole game. The tropical wigglers were fun to control and it was nice having a new type of poison level.

Yeah and its cool we got to see Klepto again

User Info: Timohtep

Timohtep
5 months ago#7
I thought it was really cool.
Posted with GameRaven 3.3

User Info: Alepsis

Alepsis
5 months ago#8
It's my favorite kingdom.
3DS FC: 4725-8133-2301
IGN: Luna

User Info: Opethian5

Opethian5
5 months ago#9
Used to be my least liked after one visit but now after trying to get all post game moons i see it completely different! It might even be among my top kingdoms now instead.

User Info: DrakNite

DrakNite
5 months ago#10
It's the one kingdom I wish was bigger. I love the mysterious vibe it has, the plants look interesting and the sky box is gorgeous.
"Those are brave men," he told Ser Balon in admiration. "Let's go kill them." ~ Tyrion
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Odyssey
  3. Lost Kingdom deserves more respect..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived