I hated the Wooded Kingdom hint art missions... (moon-specific spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Odyssey
  3. I hated the Wooded Kingdom hint art missions... (moon-specific spoilers)

User Info: k_pflipsen

k_pflipsen
3 months ago#1
Seriously. Just a picture of the red Koopa Troopa in the Sand Kingdom and then an X by 2 bushes?

I go back to the Sand Kingdom and find the Troopa. There's a group of 3 bushes near him and a solo bush. I look around and can't find a pair together. Ground pound around the group of 3, then around the solo bush. Nothing. Look around some more. Nothing.

THIRTY MINUTES LATER, a YouTube video tells me that it's on the !@#$ing other side of the level for some unknown reason. No clue to tell me where to head. Nothing. I guess the no-help solution would be to just wander around the level until you find it eventually? Ugh.
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man. -Jack Handy

User Info: tottenhamfan

tottenhamfan
3 months ago#2
Yeah that was rlly annoying. I ended up searching every bush near or in line with Koopa.
Tottenham Hotspur fan. #COYS #THFC
Naan oru Thamizh mozhi rasigan. (I am a fan of the Tamil language.)

User Info: Gamechamp3k

Gamechamp3k
3 months ago#3
It shows the compass direction and a straight line in that direction to the set of bushes. If you follow exactly that direction, you'll come to bushes identical to those shown in the hint card.
http://i.imgur.com/ES0IWHz.jpg
Kuro-channnnnnn... <3

User Info: Goatman879

Goatman879
3 months ago#4
What about those rock formations in cascade? Before I knew how the hell to solve the Hint Art, I was really confused. Still need to solve it too.
Waluigi Real?!?!?!

User Info: ecylis

ecylis
3 months ago#5
k_pflipsen posted...
No clue to tell me where to head.

The compass in the picture that's pointing north
http://i.imgur.com/UgOcJQG.jpg

User Info: king_wallace

king_wallace
3 months ago#6
Goatman879 posted...
What about those rock formations in cascade? Before I knew how the hell to solve the Hint Art, I was really confused. Still need to solve it too.

This was the worst one for me. You're playing spot the difference, basically. Except don't look at the bones/rocks, because those can be destroyed.

It's the blue flowers
I was a chemist.

User Info: kangle4

kangle4
3 months ago#7
It's easy, just follow the compass North, it's in the clue.
PSN + XBLA: kangle4
Nintendo Switch FC: 0500-8391-0541 3DS FC: 3952-7027-5015

User Info: piranhapete

piranhapete
3 months ago#8
Yeah tbh I had no problem with the hint art missions except the few where I couldn't tell which kingdom it was in. The Koopa one seemed simple enough.
I count triple because I'm the False Spring Queen! So you ARE outnumbered, cakesniffers.
Birdo deserves a bigger role in the Mario series!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Odyssey
  3. I hated the Wooded Kingdom hint art missions... (moon-specific spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived