• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. What things in this game just bug you?

User Info: Cheater87

Cheater87
3 months ago#1
For me it is the pre cooking animation, you have to pick the animal up, then you put it back on the ground, why not just have cook be an option for whe the animal is ALREADY on the ground? Why pick it up JUST to toss it down again?
Doom, the game with unlimited ways to play.

User Info: Ronin6516

Ronin6516
3 months ago#2
I always try my best not to barge through the doors are the stores. There really isn't a need for that animation outside of one or two points in story missions and side missions for the female gang members. Since they let you kick doors in, they could have just skipped putting this animation in. Maybe it's just me, but that's the one big thing that comes to mind that bugs me.

User Info: LaManoNeraII

LaManoNeraII
3 months ago#3
It’s borderline necrophilia how intimate and slow Arthur gets with looting bodies. John did it in two seconds, Arthur savors every minute of it
http://i.imgur.com/WQJlV.png

User Info: shmoehawk77

shmoehawk77
3 months ago#4
LaManoNeraII posted...
It’s borderline necrophilia how intimate and slow Arthur gets with looting bodies. John did it in two seconds, Arthur savors every minute of it
Agreed. It sure puts the wind up the NPC's too
I AM THE! king

User Info: TakashiMifune85

TakashiMifune85
3 months ago#5
The animation in poker when anyone, including Arthur, wins a hand. It’s the exact same every time. With the amount of crunch that went into this game, you’d think they could have included a couple extra different animations for that.
"Massive, massive quantities. And a glass of water, sweetheart, my socks are on fire!"
-- Gordon Cole

User Info: kainzow42

kainzow42
3 months ago#6
My biggest pet peeve with the game is people who complain about the little s*** when the rest of the game rocks.

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
3 months ago#7
A little thing that bugs me is that every time i trigger the damsel in distress encounters i always have my horse packed with big pelts.
No choice but to leave her there like a douche.

User Info: Cheater87

Cheater87
3 months ago#8
rockabilly_man posted...
A little thing that bugs me is that every time i trigger the damsel in distress encounters i always have my horse packed with big pelts.

Get 2 horses.
Doom, the game with unlimited ways to play.

User Info: ExciteBob

ExciteBob
3 months ago#9
rockabilly_man posted...

Cheater87 posted...
Get 2 horses.

Or if you saved recently: load save, hand off pelts, head back to same point at same time of day, and the same encounter will likely spawn. I have done this with different random encounters to test different outfalls.

Tip: Save often, especially after you get a rare pelt.

(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. What things in this game just bug you?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A