• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Help finding the bull moose

User Info: Jackson7777

Jackson7777
1 month ago#11
The easiest way to find Moose is look for flying squirrel.
Anytime you see the flying squirrel above, Moose is usually below (often trying to pull a rabbit out of hat).

Jackson7777
1 month ago#12
youtube.com/watch?v=h5cQ-Sp38mc

User Info: nnulda

nnulda
1 month ago#13
aryacooloff posted...
Moose
Fantastic input......
"Remember, when you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It is only painful for others. The same applies when you are stupid."

Jackson7777
1 month ago#14
Moose... Mooses... Meese... Mice... meeses? A flock of Moose?... A herd of Moose?

But seriously there is just one moose in RDR1 and ya better get it early.

This thread was kind of begging for some fun after it was done dusted answered after GSid's answer post... heck I was actually surprised this thread was posted so soon after this exact question was PERFECTLY CORRECTLY answered just the other day (it was contained in another thread, but) anyone reading here couldashoulda seen the exact correct answer here>>>
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/200179-red-dead-redemption-2/78416988?jumpto=14#14

That post... and the posts following it... told all that is needed to know about harvesting the Moose.

So... then... it was time to hoist a Monteith's and have some fun :D

User Info: nnulda

nnulda
1 month ago#15
I could have sworn I tried to answer this ....De ja vu maybe

This is what I get for being a nice guy.......back to being a total P%$#....I guess
"Remember, when you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It is only painful for others. The same applies when you are stupid."

User Info: iSystem

iSystem
1 month ago#16
nnulda posted...
I could have sworn I tried to answer this ....De ja vu maybe

This is what I get for being a nice guy.......back to being a total P%$#....I guess
Yes you helped out @nnulda thanks. I'm gonna try the places you mentioned.

Jackson7777
1 month ago#17
awww man, I thought for sure I would get credit for mentioning Monteith's...

User Info: Tbar67

Tbar67
4 weeks ago#18
The easiest way that I found them to spawn is to go out to where the legendary moose is. They usually spawn across the river from there. If you don’t see one, head back towards the train tracks going away west a little ways, then come back. Just keep doing this til one appears. If it’s not the one you’re looking for (bull or 3 star). Then save right in that same location and keep reloading and the moose will still be there but the rating and the sex can change each time.

Edit- actually you may want to just save anyway, even if it is the one you want, just in case you mess up some how. Even if you kill it you can load the save back up
Colonel- "Hurry Raiden! The president needs you, I think."
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: iSystem

iSystem
4 weeks ago#19
Tbar67 posted...
The easiest way that I found them to spawn is to go out to where the legendary moose is. They usually spawn across the river from there. If you don’t see one, head back towards the train tracks going away west a little ways, then come back. Just keep doing this til one appears. If it’s not the one you’re looking for (bull or 3 star). Then save right in that same location and keep reloading and the moose will still be there but the rating and the sex can change each time.

Edit- actually you may want to just save anyway, even if it is the one you want, just in case you mess up some how. Even if you kill it you can load the save back up
Thanks for posting, I will try this method out. Any more details I should know about? Is there a specific place they usually spawn? Across the river?
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Help finding the bull moose
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A