• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. What's with this game getting updates all of a sudden?

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
1 month ago#11
nnulda posted...
Gotta agree with this !
Never taken me that long to find any 3 *animal.......Caveat ...maybe....Moose..........they are elusive.

However, if you are looking for a final 3* pelt for the satchel or clothing item......then the game does troll you....and it may seem like 3 days, till you finally get it ....but 3 days literally.....come on man....Elk...NO way!, definitely not Elk, as Rockabilly said .....looking in the wrong place dude
Yes i know all to well about the game trolling you. Lol
Had some real problems finding Cedar waxwings yesterday. Ugh

User Info: nnulda

nnulda
1 month ago#12
rockabilly_man posted...
Yes i know all to well about the game trolling you. Lol
Had some real problems finding Cedar waxwings yesterday. Ugh

I think I have some maps for birds
A lot can be found along riverbanks and I know a great spot for Blue Jays

Also, another good spot for a wide variety is the little ridge above lone Mule stand
just stand there looking towards the house with your back to the train tracks, if you stay all day, all manor of birds fly over, and if you stay till the evening you will usually get an Owl on the far side roof of the house
"Remember, when you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It is only painful for others. The same applies when you are stupid."

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
1 month ago#13
nnulda posted...
I think I have some maps for birds
A lot can be found along riverbanks and I know a great spot for Blue Jays

Also, another good spot for a wide variety is the little ridge above lone Mule stand
just stand there looking towards the house with your back to the train tracks, if you stay all day, all manor of birds fly over, and if you stay till the evening you will usually get an Owl on the far side roof of the house
Did get it eventually though

User Info: nnulda

nnulda
1 month ago#14
rockabilly_man posted...
Did get it eventually though
Yeah
Did all the birds
"Remember, when you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It is only painful for others. The same applies when you are stupid."
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. What's with this game getting updates all of a sudden?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A