• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. What's with this game getting updates all of a sudden?

User Info: TheNextAvatar4

TheNextAvatar4
1 week ago#1
For a while, there were none for the sake of stability improvements and fixes. Now there's 3 updates in 2 weeks for that same reason. Usually you just move on from a single-player game unless DLC was on the way.
I wish I could control all the elements of the world... then I wouldn't need a job, especially one as a moderator on this site, but they're corrupt anyway.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: LiquidCsOH

LiquidCsOH
1 week ago#2
They are all for online. There are numerous people that have zero wildlife in the game and they are trying to fix it. It ain't working lol
MMORPGs are stupid

User Info: TheNextAvatar4

TheNextAvatar4
1 week ago#3
LiquidCsOH posted...
They are all for online. There are numerous people that have zero wildlife in the game and they are trying to fix it. It ain't working lol
Oh okay, I almost forgot there was an online mode for this.

You know what they could patch instead? Allowing the Buck Antler Trinket to work every single time, and by upgrading pelts skinned rather than rely on a chance to not drop a star from a misplaced kill shot.
I wish I could control all the elements of the world... then I wouldn't need a job, especially one as a moderator on this site, but they're corrupt anyway.

User Info: jurbanik

jurbanik
1 week ago#4
TheNextAvatar4 posted...

You know what they could patch instead? Allowing the Buck Antler Trinket to work every single time, and by upgrading pelts skinned rather than rely on a chance to not drop a star from a misplaced kill shot.

I wish they would do that. Finding those 3 star animals is a PITA sometimes. And once you have scoped rifles it's a piece of cake getting head shot kills anyway.
I support real LGBT rights (Liberty, Guns, Bible, Trump)!
I Self Identify as a BLT (Black Lesbian in Transition like Gilliam does)

User Info: kainzow42

kainzow42
1 week ago#5
TheNextAvatar4 posted...

The game is easy enough without that. This would ruin hunting in my opinion.

User Info: jurbanik

jurbanik
1 week ago#6
Hunting or I should say killing is super easy. Getting a RNG 3 star can be a PITA. It took me 5 in-game days to find a 3 start elk.
I support real LGBT rights (Liberty, Guns, Bible, Trump)!
I Self Identify as a BLT (Black Lesbian in Transition like Gilliam does)

User Info: iSystem

iSystem
6 days ago#7
Yeah they tried to fix the dissapearing animals in online. I'm sure it's gonna end up breaking something in story mode.

User Info: kainzow42

kainzow42
6 days ago#8
jurbanik posted...
Hunting or I should say killing is super easy. Getting a RNG 3 star can be a PITA. It took me 5 in-game days to find a 3 start elk.
Sorry you had to play the game more?

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
6 days ago#9
jurbanik posted...
Probably just looking in the wrong places

User Info: nnulda

nnulda
6 days ago#10
rockabilly_man posted...
Probably just looking in the wrong places
Gotta agree with this !
Never taken me that long to find any 3 *animal.......Caveat ...maybe....Moose..........they are elusive.

However, if you are looking for a final 3* pelt for the satchel or clothing item......then the game does troll you....and it may seem like 3 days, till you finally get it ....but 3 days literally.....come on man....Elk...NO way!, definitely not Elk, as Rockabilly said .....looking in the wrong place dude
"Remember, when you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It is only painful for others. The same applies when you are stupid."
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. What's with this game getting updates all of a sudden?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A