• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. What are your future Red Dead ideas?

User Info: jurbanik

jurbanik
1 month ago#11
craig_psn posted...
Red Dead Revolution. The gang finds its way down to Central America...

And get shot to death by the Bolivian army?

Yes I KNOW Bolivia is not in Central America.

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
1 month ago#12
jurbanik posted...
And get shot to death by the Bolivian army?

Yes I KNOW Bolivia is not in Central America.
Then you're smarter than foxnews
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/3/1/8/AAIQnAAAAKk2.jpg

User Info: craig_psn

craig_psn
1 month ago#13
I was thinking Central America (I should have said "Central America", a fictional rep) is close and connected to where the gang (any variation/remnants) have already been. Horses will be more valuable there, may have to go into Mexico to find wild ones. Not so many larger animals, the game would be much less about hunting and more about action and collaborations and strategy.

Time frame is 1900-1914, to fit in with both RDRs, but also so that the weapons don't get too powerful (e.g. one-man/portable machine guns) and all that, plus that the U.S. had some doings there in that time that could lead to some "situations". May be only one gang member we're familiar with, just to keep the connection to other RDR lore.

Also, it would be very colorful, something R* and Sony (if they haven't bought R* by then lol) might like for their PS5 midway (preferably sooner...) through its life-cycle for showing off. RDR4 would be in South America, when the gang gets chased out of CA... What I'm getting at is the horses are done, they're already more refined than in RDR but not that much different, practically speaking. We get that R* does good horses, but it's time to move on. Enough hunting...time to be just bad guys and get everything by bad guy methods and subterfuge. Taking over a pretend country, for a while (as these things went there), is the game objective.
(edited 1 month ago)
(message deleted)

User Info: Eiztoom

Eiztoom
1 month ago#15
I want an alternative reality where the gang made it to Tahiti and became taro farmers, and it's a farming sim.

Or an earlier story told from Hosea's perspective. We have the same surname so I can pretend it's about me.

But seriously, I'd like some new IP - I would like to see what R* could do with the prohibition era.
Currently playing mahjong and koi koi in Judgment until the Yakuza remastered collection comes out on 11 Feb.

User Info: pcutta

pcutta
1 month ago#16
Eiztoom posted...
I want an alternative reality where the gang made it to Tahiti and became taro farmers, and it's a farming sim.

Or an earlier story told from Hosea's perspective. We have the same surname so I can pretend it's about me.

But seriously, I'd like some new IP - I would like to see what R* could do with the prohibition era.

I was just saying the same thing earlier. I've been watching boardwalk empire again lately and it would be nice to have a prohibition era Chicago/,nyc/nj.

Rainbow 6 Siege, Monster Hunter World, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Borderlands 3

User Info: GHAOSTY

GHAOSTY
1 month ago#17
acolytes posted...
I think an RDR2 style remake of Revolver would be fun. An open world version of the Revolver maps, playing as Red again and playing an updated version of that story. Incorporate the hunting, fishing and other aspects of RDR2.

You could even build on the aspect of Red building his gang up over the story.

I'm hoping that the next game moves away from the Van Der Linde gang.
You mean his home at the beginning of the game that is destroyed by bandits?

My future idea is can we ever play as a true American cowboy that isn't Thalassophobic.
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. What are your future Red Dead ideas?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A