• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Latest patch broke Seamus from emerald ranch

User Info: Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare
3 weeks ago#21
I haven’t played much this week because I’ve been playing DBZ Kakarot, was there another patch? I noticed a few things were off after the patch that added the PC content, little things like bottles etc floating in mid air, have things gotten worse?
War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter into killing each other.

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
3 weeks ago#22
@iSystem

HOW DOES A MISSING TABLE BREAK SEAMUS?

You can still do business with him, right?
He can still buy, sell, and craft, right?

Just pretend that R* never put a table there from day one, OR....
Just pretend that Seamus did some remodeling because he realized he didn't need the table to do business. He doesn't use a catalogue that lays on a countertop like shopkeepers use.

So there is a floating candlestick. He probably forgot to put it away after the seance meeting they had last night. LOL

RDR2, "Now THAT'S a fish." Arthur Morgan
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
3 weeks ago#23
This totally breaks the immersion.
Done with this game.
Jackson7777 posted...
Right on GSid!
BRANDED!!! AS IT SHOULD BE!!
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/2/3/8/AAU9XgAAAIW-.jpg
Branded!
Scorned as the one who played online.
What do you do when you're branded!!!
And wherever you go for the rest of your life you are Branded!!!
Stripped of all your rank, Stripped of all your pride, you are Branded!!
Branded! Friends are a thing unknown! When you play online you're branded!!!

BRANDED!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-Mnp6VAmEc
Ahhh my Saturday mornings
Proud NRA member since 2008
http://i.imgur.com/n1L1yBu.jpg

User Info: Jackson7777

Jackson7777
3 weeks ago#25
Wolf_J_Flywheel posted...
Ahhh my Saturday mornings
ohhhh yeah :)
CHEERS!!!

User Info: iSystem

iSystem
3 weeks ago#26
KJBDEFENDER posted...
@iSystem

Just pretend that Seamus did some remodeling because he realized he didn't need the table to do business. He doesn't use a catalogue that lays on a countertop like shopkeepers use.

So there is a floating candlestick. He probably forgot to put it away after the seance meeting they had last night. LOL

KJBDEFENDER posted...
@iSystem

Oh cmon, it breaks immersion. I know there was a table there lol I remember when there was a table there. Now there isn't one there lol but the candle is still there.

User Info: Jackson7777

Jackson7777
3 weeks ago#27
And it seems to me when I play the game
I see a candle in the wind
Not seeing a table to sit on
Then the rain sets in....

So now I play the game... seeing the candle in the wind...

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
3 weeks ago#28
iSystem posted...
Oh cmon, it breaks immersion. I know there was a table there lol I remember when there was a table there. Now there isn't one there lol but the candle is still there.
Like I said, Seamus moved some furniture around. HOW is that immersion breaking. LOL

Does the other stuff that changes in the game cause immersion to break for you?

The logging camp just south east of Strawberry is alive with activity, and then it's abandoned. IMMERSION BREAKING!!!! LOL

The railroad building camp just north east of Emerald Ranch asks you to do a few tasks, then before you can say immersion breaking three times real fast while hopping on one foot, the camp is empty. IMMERSION BREAKING!!!! LOL

Seamus has a useless table in front of him, and then it's gone. IMMERSION BREAKING!!!! LOL

Find something else to complain about. Not really worth a topic, Seriously. LOL
RDR2, "Now THAT'S a fish." Arthur Morgan
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: wafflekings

wafflekings
3 weeks ago#29
KJBDEFENDER posted...
Like I said, Seamus moved some furniture around. HOW is that immersion breaking. LOL

The logging camp just south east of Strawberry is alive with activity, and then it's abandoned. IMMERSION BREAKING!!!! LOL

The railroad building camp just north east of Emerald Ranch asks you to do a few tasks, then before you can say immersion breaking three times real fast while hopping on one foot, the camp is empty. IMMERSION BREAKING!!!! LOL

Seamus has a useless table in front of him, and then it's gone. IMMERSION BREAKING!!!! LOL

horrible post

User Info: iSystem

iSystem
3 weeks ago#30
KJBDEFENDER posted...

Ouch, not worth a topic? I was pointing out that the table had disappeared and wanted to know if others were suffering from the same thing. This is a place where others who don't like their story mode messed around with can chime in.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Latest patch broke Seamus from emerald ranch
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A