• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Latest patch broke Seamus from emerald ranch

User Info: iSystem

iSystem
4 weeks ago#1
Ever since the latest patch, now my Seamus stands behind an invisible table with a candlestick floating in thin air. The latest patch broke the wagon fence in emerald ranch for me, will the devs realize this? Does anyone else have this issue after this latest patch?

User Info: nnulda

nnulda
4 weeks ago#2
For me it was the patch that dropped all the PC content, ie the one before this.
Been away from the game for about a week, so don't really know what this patch has screwed

Used to be, that there were only 2 certainties in life
Death and Taxes
Now there's a 3rd
Every RDR2 online update/patch unleashes more single player ruining bugs.

"Remember, when you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It is only painful for others. The same applies when you are stupid."

User Info: iSystem

iSystem
4 weeks ago#3
nnulda posted...
For me it was the patch that dropped all the PC content, ie the one before this.
Been away from the game for about a week, so don't really know what this patch has screwed

Used to be, that there were only 2 certainties in life
Death and Taxes
Now there's a 3rd
Every RDR2 online update/patch unleashes more single player ruining bugs.
Yup, the one before this one originally broke it, this one totally broke it to hell. Now I can't get the table to spawn in at all, he's standing in front of morning pretty much. It's not even an invisible asset, there is nothing there, I can walk right up to him and there's a floating candle to my right lol. So yeah it was the last patch and this one.
All of these red dead online patches are breaking story mode

User Info: craig_psn

craig_psn
4 weeks ago#4
That candle has been floating there most of the game for me (i.e. I've played mostly on the patch before the latest one). I didn't even remember there was a table or some support for the candle... The fence functions still work though.

User Info: Scully87

Scully87
4 weeks ago#5
Yep. Same for me. Just a floating candle.
I am error

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
4 weeks ago#6
Yup, table gone.

I can't wait to see the day when I'm riding around on an invisible horse. LOL
RDR2, "Now THAT'S a fish." Arthur Morgan
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."

nnulda
4 weeks ago#7
KJBDEFENDER posted...
Yup, table gone.

I can't wait to see the day when I'm riding around on an invisible horse. LOL

When it happens, please make a YouTube vid just so we can be entertained watching you run around trying to find the horse ....;-]
"Remember, when you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It is only painful for others. The same applies when you are stupid."

KJBDEFENDER
4 weeks ago#8
nnulda posted...
When it happens, please make a YouTube vid just so we can be entertained watching you run around trying to find the horse ....;-]
I'll just whistle. And I'll leave him dirty so the dirt will show his shape.
I kinda remember an old Monty Python movie where they are hopping along on foot, as if they are riding on invisible horses, and the last guy in line is clapping two coconut shells in rhythm to simulate horses galloping. I think that's how I got the idea.

nnulda
4 weeks ago#9
KJBDEFENDER posted...
I'll just whistle. And I'll leave him dirty so the dirt will show his shape.
I kinda remember an old Monty Python movie where they are hopping along on foot, as if they are riding on invisible horses, and the last guy in line is clapping two coconut shells in rhythm to simulate horses galloping. I think that's how I got the idea.

Monty Python and The Holy Grail
Remember it well......lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9nXfffeAIU

KJBDEFENDER
4 weeks ago#10
nnulda posted...
Monty Python and The Holy Grail
Remember it well......lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9nXfffeAIU
Yup, that's it. Funny how people remember things. I thought there were several knights riding together, not just one knight and his surf. 8)

1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Latest patch broke Seamus from emerald ranch
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A