2 months ago #9
Jackson7777 posted...
Maybe next time they will be honest and just sell an online game from the start and skip single player mode.

Not that it matter much to me... I doubt R* will see any more of money.
It will have to be a univerally beloved "THIS IS THE GREATEST GAME EVER" to hook me in again.

Kinda agree with this

I love this game, but, what can they do with another without it feeling the same as this.
Different characters, and period, will still result in similar mission structure and activities

And, it will be skin and bones, carrot on a stick to get you to online
Like it or not, until the legion of living impaired stop opening their wallets for every stupid, shiny new gun or outfit, single player will never be the same again, those days are gone the way of the Dodo as far as Rockstar are concerned.
The malaise started with GTA V and has now permeated this game. And we now also have the digital version of ebola.
The online update, that slowly breaks our game

If this sort of business practice is the way Rockstar want to continue with, then this will be the last game I ever buy from them.
Wallet raping is one thing, [a fool and his money are easily parted, as they say] but ruining a SP game that we paid good money for, because we wont support that abhorrent practice is another
"Remember, when you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It is only painful for others. The same applies when you are stupid."

Previous Versions
2 months ago
Jackson7777 posted...
Maybe next time they will be honest and just sell an online game from the start and skip single player mode.

Not that it matter much to me... I doubt R* will see any more of money.
It will have to be a univerally beloved "THIS IS THE GREATEST GAME EVER" to hook me in again.

Kinda agree with this

I love this game, but, what can they do with another without it feeling the same as this.
Different characters, and period, will still result in similar mission structure and activities

And, it will be skin and bones, carrot on a stick to get you to online
Like it or not, until the legion of living impaired stop opening there wallet for every stupid, shiny new gun or outfit, single player will never be the same again, those days are gone the way of the Dodo as far as Rockstar are concerned.
The malaise started with GTA V and has now permeated this game. And we now also have the digital version of ebola.
The online update, that slowly breaks our game

If this sort of business practice is the way Rockstar want to continue with, then this will be the last game I ever buy from them.
Wallet raping is one thing, [a fool and his money are easily parted, as they say] but ruining a SP game that we paid good money for, because we wont support that abhorrent practice is another