• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Some asked why the gold bar glitch wasnt working after he picked up 30 bars

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
1 month ago#21
One full day later and TC has not made any more posts.

I suspect his main purpose for making this topic was to promote his video.
RDR2, "Now THAT'S a fish." Arthur Morgan
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
1 month ago#22
Just out of curiosity, I searched YouTube for this video and found out it was put on YT 3 days ago by Frankie Goucher. It has only 33 views. LOL

I Googled his name and found out he is very active on social media, including videos with a wide variety of subjects.

I'm not saying this is proof that TC is Frankie Goucher.
RDR2, "Now THAT'S a fish." Arthur Morgan
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."

User Info: Ken256

Ken256
1 month ago#23
jesus that's painful to read, at least use punctuations next time, tc.

User Info: Jackson7777

Jackson7777
1 month ago#24
Yeah he wrote an awful lot of words and no one understands what he was trying to say or even read the words because it was not that important but then people would reply and say how many words he typed and then someone else would say it so I thought it would interesting to see how long a long paragraph could be unless I was going to try when I get older, I would like to have a try it and then go to a convention or soemthong, all that stuff. But for now I can only dream of that. Not sorry you had to read this, but I am not being serious here because last night I was watching nothing along with other things so I thought why this one time, me and my dog, my dag and I, were going to go to a schiftz party, but we didn't end up going because of the fact that there was no alcohol on the premises, and that we didn't wanna have to be a game dragging the fun through a crowd of hamsters. Both those reasons were not understandable. Okay, hopefully I won't have to talk about marbles anymore but you wont care because you are a cowboy reading this right now, so I just don't wanna have to fly everyone to the moon so I will no longer say the shoo shoo lil daggie throughout the rest of this unless the cats come around. Unless of course, the mice come, then I mean the one that I just saw six times, not the one that you're probably thinking of which I have not seen another throughout this entire text unless next year will be 2021. It does not feel futuristic! It's almost 2030, it is upon us, the next decade will be here soon and then almost over. That decade will bring you all a lot of money. In fact, it will bring everyone all the money you will ever need and that will create almost the best of my memories. It'll be fun to see it come. I'm gonna work on a series of video lessons for having more fun. I do not need to explain that unless I do what after I decided not to pogo stick on forever just a little while, since many other people have done the same thing forever and then the other thing and make a video already. I decided not to do it on Did anyone know there some people making MILLIONS of Dollars per year based on Youtube views? MILLIONS OF DOLLARS PER YEAR!!! wtf? I had no idea it was that kind of money. Heck if I could make $50,000 per year I would be happy. Hell, I am happy right now just helping people with my long paragraphs. The only pay I get is no pay at all, which is kind of them, nice comments from folks saying "thanks for posting this, it helped me". That makes me feel good. words! That means you can learn it very quickly. I recommend you learn it! It's pretty fun and easy! Anyway, yeah, I might finish my video about stuff later. But for now, I'm gonna add more to this giant wall of text, because I have no idea why, but it might be the longest! Thats what she said! So it would be something to have the longest paragraph ever. Not sure how famous someone could get from it, but it is not cool unless ya know what I mean? Markethat's an interesting word. It's a combination of three entire words. That's pretty neat. Also, remember when I said that I said that thing about the other thing throughout this text? I actually messed up there. I actually said it ten times (including the plural form). At least I'm better at spelling than my cat who is younger than me, so I guess it's understandable. "Understandable" is a pretty long word. Hey, I wonder what the most common word I've used so far in this text is. I checked, and appearantly it's "I", with 39 times! The word wat makes up the words this text! I would've thought "the" would be the most common, but "the" is not the most used word, with 43 uses is the third most common, followed by tree fiddy and dat. If you're wondering what the heck is going on it's actually a tie between a bunch of words that are only used once, and I don't wanna have to list them all here. Remember when I talked about waffles near the beginning of this text? Well, I just put some waffles in the toaster, and I got reminded of the very beginnings of the world it was not sunny. Okay, that was literally yesterday, but I don't care. You can see me right now, and that is OK! Okay, I was not able to type my finger. But still, I typed all of that sentence with my fingers! I'm not typing because it takes too long, and I wanna get this text as long as possible quickly. I'm gonna take a break for now! Bye! Hi, I'm back again. My horse is beside me, watching me write in this endless wall of text. My other horse has a new thing where she just says the word whinge nonstop. I don't really like it. She also eats oats. I'm not joking. She's gross like that. Also, remember when I said I put waffles in the toaster? Well, I forgot about those and I only ate them just now. Now my dag is just saying random numbers but she's saying that they're not random, they're the numbers being displayed on the microwave. Still, I don't know why she's doing that. Now she's making annoying clicking noises. Now she's saying that she's gonna watch Friends on three different devices. Why!?!?! Hi its me his sister. I'd like to say that all of that is not true. Max wants to make his own video but i wont let him because it would take too long to read.

User Info: GSid

GSid
1 month ago#25
@Jackson7777 I think someone hacked your account. You did not use one Spoiler BOLD or Italic

You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction

Jackson7777
1 month ago#26
GSid posted...
@Jackson7777 I think someone hacked your account. You did not use one Spoiler BOLD or Italic
SOME BODY CALL THE COPS!!! I've been hacked!!
Indeed it is not possible, within the laws of physics, for me to type that many words without using at least one Spoiler BOLD or Italic!

User Info: GSid

GSid
1 month ago#27
Jackson7777 posted...
SOME BODY CALL THE COPS!!! I've been hacked!!
Indeed it is not possible, within the laws of physics, for me to type that many words without using at least one Spoiler BOLD or Italic!

Hahaha. My apologies. I guess I didn’t have enough Faith. 👌🏼👌🏼
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction

Jackson7777
1 month ago#28
GSid posted...
Hahaha. My apologies. I guess I didn’t have enough Faith. 👌🏼👌🏼
:D
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Some asked why the gold bar glitch wasnt working after he picked up 30 bars
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A