• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Some asked why the gold bar glitch wasnt working after he picked up 30 bars

User Info: John122wick

John122wick
1 month ago#1
First off my games never touched the internet to it. So it allows me to be an actual outlaw committing B AND E on locked doors scoping out best houses to steal best horses and getting money by anymeans. But also allows you to focus on one thing. As soon as ur let free to roam dont worry for atleast 3 hours on any missions except 3 eventually I strauss to open camp her fast travel map.. after you get your first30 head straight 2 at denis and grab the lancaster repeater best gun in game with longer kill radius and better accuracy then go get 3 epilogue horses and tamed white arabian for horses challge. Now do hosea a certian way so you dont loose any horses and each hirse max BOND in field near emerald ranch lead 20 plus points every 2 mins of leading then you do hosea so u get map stay back kill bear while there SPRINGFIELD will kill every 1 of legendary animals and now start quickly getting east satchel by then hosea ready to open up a closer fence so now every journey u make take 99 bars with you and open up all challenges I did all tomahawk challges before unlocking tomahawk with one u take..now go kill all legendary animals and start with mast hunter challenge to kill panther in chp 2 pathetic essay just have hourse follow you turk or fox ..and bam never even gets close by chapter2 end every challenge you can poss5. Due have done to till chapter2 fence stuck ..do not go into st denis gun store or tailor till bandit challenge 7 or 8 were u need 50 dollers now go get pick pocketed ... the bandit challenge a mnn ass a 300 bounty that's accomplished breaking micah outta jail but u have had like 6 diffrent holders before that long ago so u carry to side arms ..and before u start chap 4 make sure all challenges are done except herbalist 9,10. Remember there English made in mountians near strawberry not just black water now go onto na make one big loop avoiding tumbleweed otis miller herbst ch 9 and if you bring crab meat as nd pelican aka copperhead land. Then u complete that also remaining 3 legendary animals never play rdr2 with auto save ever..now u become used to saving on own and never loose a horse and after that your awsome artgur morgan closes to unstoppable and I hate john marston so even though I leave him 3 or 4 million and guns I rarely keep playing in fact today I downloaded the mods to pit Arthur back in epilogue like u see a lot doing ..tgeres a easy trick for every challenge need help ask me I help you and as for epilogue the statues gold glitch. Works havent figured out how to do lymphany but working on it.. go right through Sinclair's house get watch easy way for all challenges. My guys so strong I hog tied entire odricol dog ranch the challenges easy way are usually very dishonorable so you follow my steps you get everything maxed quick and including honor so u dont get attacked and horse takes more damage I kill micah in chapter w keeping his revolver so point being dont rush f*** the gang cuz at chaoter 6 that's what they say about you no matter what no really cares Abigail's a 2 faced rat like micah.. u sed that easy if u listen to talk in camp behind you shes been the snitch for a while.. so till rockstar answers my mail I leave asking why there sitting on a gold mine and come out with milk weed make a rdr2 revamped were Arthur charles and lenny leave dutch in ch 1 and. you get the option to have them tag along like a companion that's them but u have to keep them safe and they follow you... why I'm putting Arthur back in I refuse to play any game without him if they dont being him back in a diffrent story gd then I'll have more free time and give my ps4 a rest I still play every day for 2 years artgur morgan.. heres a link to a tribute I made 4 him. Roger clark like it. I showed him the voice of artgurmorgan

https://youtu.be/1Jbz1-t_xJU

well any help ask ? I'll help you if u need it I've played it at least 50 times and I a.c always learn something new or here new dialogue..so after 50 time the east satchel and challenges aren't hard anymore and computer even knows how strong I am avoids a lot of gun battles with me and no auto a ac be went 3 days taking out Pinkerton's bounty hunters and then new the dogs would come tommowe if I sleep so I slept near old fort were I melted the dogs .from up top I was looking forward I had to replay a whole mission robbing bank with bill to have shoot out they made have to blow safes uo.. I stay out so long 3xs dutch sends out charles or bill I say no I'm busy andother fun stuff running over dutch antagonize him all way back but last mission I refused to help john as I always do cuz I actually stuck up 4 john as javier ripped him a new one and john came from being why I wasn't looking and hit me f*** him. least micah fought me like a man....anyways enjoy..

User Info: John122wick

John122wick
1 month ago#2
John122wick posted...
First off my games never touched the internet to it. So it allows me to be an actual outlaw committing B AND E on locked doors scoping out best houses to steal best horses and getting money by anymeans. But also allows you to focus on one thing. As soon as ur let free to roam dont worry for atleast 3 hours on any missions except 3 eventually I strauss to open camp her fast travel map.. after you get your first30 head straight 2 at denis and grab the lancaster repeater best gun in game with longer kill radius and better accuracy then go get 3 epilogue horses and tamed white arabian for horses challge. Now do hosea a certian way so you dont loose any horses and each hirse max BOND in field near emerald ranch lead 20 plus points every 2 mins of leading then you do hosea so u get map stay back kill bear while there SPRINGFIELD will kill every 1 of legendary animals and now start quickly getting east satchel by then hosea ready to open up a closer fence so now every journey u make take 99 bars with you and open up all challenges I did all tomahawk challges before unlocking tomahawk with one u take..now go kill all legendary animals and start with mast hunter challenge to kill panther in chp 2 pathetic essay just have hourse follow you turk or fox ..and bam never even gets close by chapter2 end every challenge you can poss5. Due have done to till chapter2 fence stuck ..do not go into st denis gun store or tailor till bandit challenge 7 or 8 were u need 50 dollers now go get pick pocketed ... the bandit challenge a mnn ass a 300 bounty that's accomplished breaking micah outta jail but u have had like 6 diffrent holders before that long ago so u carry to side arms ..and before u start chap 4 make sure all challenges are done except herbalist 9,10. Remember there English made in mountians near strawberry not just black water now go onto na make one big loop avoiding tumbleweed otis miller herbst ch 9 and if you bring crab meat as nd pelican aka copperhead land. Then u complete that also remaining 3 legendary animals never play rdr2 with auto save ever..now u become used to saving on own and never loose a horse and after that your awsome artgur morgan closes to unstoppable and I hate john marston so even though I leave him 3 or 4 million and guns I rarely keep playing in fact today I downloaded the mods to pit Arthur back in epilogue like u see a lot doing ..tgeres a easy trick for every challenge need help ask me I help you and as for epilogue the statues gold glitch. Works havent figured out how to do lymphany but working on it.. go right through Sinclair's house get watch easy way for all challenges. My guys so strong I hog tied entire odricol dog ranch the challenges easy way are usually very dishonorable so you follow my steps you get everything maxed quick and including honor so u dont get attacked and horse takes more damage I kill micah in chapter w keeping his revolver so point being dont rush f*** the gang cuz at chaoter 6 that's what they say about you no matter what no really cares Abigail's a 2 faced rat like micah.. u sed that easy if u listen to talk in camp behind you shes been the snitch for a while.. so till rockstar answers my mail I leave asking why there sitting on a gold mine and come out with milk weed make a rdr2 revamped were Arthur charles and lenny leave dutch in ch 1 and. you get the option to have them tag along like a companion that's them but u have to keep them safe and they follow you... why I'm putting Arthur back in I refuse to play any game without him if they dont being him back in a diffrent story gd then I'll have more free time and give my ps4 a rest I still play every day for 2 years artgur morgan.. heres a link to a tribute I made 4 him. Roger clark like it. I showed him the voice of artgurmorgan

https://youtu.be/1Jbz1-t_xJU

well any help ask ? I'll help you if u need it I've played it at least 50 times and I a.c always learn something new or here new dialogue..so after 50 time the east satchel and challenges aren't hard anymore and computer even knows how strong I am avoids a lot of gun battles with me and no auto a ac be went 3 days taking out Pinkerton's bounty hunters and then new the dogs would come tommowe if I sleep so I slept near old fort were I melted the dogs .from up top I was looking forward I had to replay a whole mission robbing bank with bill to have shoot out they made have to blow safes uo.. I stay out so long 3xs dutch sends out charles or bill I say no I'm busy andother fun stuff running over dutch antagonize him all way back but last mission I refused to help john as I always do cuz I actually stuck up 4 john as javier ripped him a new one and john came from being why I wasn't looking and hit me f*** him. least micah fought me like a man....anyways enjoy..
Oh and gold bar glitch h works till ch 4 end if ur carefull dont. U and zpecial hourse anything dont loot you wont need it and you might get a bottle of special horse dont even buy it till chpt 6 from fence it's useless anyway

User Info: GSid

GSid
1 month ago#3
Nobody was impressed or cared the first time you posted this lack of spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/200179-red-dead-redemption-2/78306673/932576402

The fact you need to gold bar glitch to play shows how pathetic your style is. Please refrain from spamming the board with this nonsense until you get your head injury checked out.
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction

User Info: kainzow42

kainzow42
1 month ago#4
It is like this guy built a crappy algorithm that scanned the sight for information and then complied a summary that looks like it was written by someone in second grade.

User Info: GSid

GSid
1 month ago#5
kainzow42 posted...
It is like this guy built a crappy algorithm that scanned the sight for information and then complied a summary that looks like it was written by someone in second grade.

Hahaha. Hilarious
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
4 weeks ago#6
One of the worst compiled wall of texts i've ever read.

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
4 weeks ago#7
User since Jul 2019
Karma 10
Active posts. 3.

I suspect this is an alt account and he is setting people up to troll him, so he can use their regular account to come to the rescue and shame people for it.
Maybe I'm just being cynical and suspicious.
RDR2, "Now THAT'S a fish." Arthur Morgan
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
4 weeks ago#8
KJBDEFENDER posted...
User since Jul 2019
Karma 10
Active posts. 3.

I suspect this is an alt account and he is setting people up to troll him, so he can use their regular account to come to the rescue and shame people for it.
Maybe I'm just being cynical and suspicious.
It makes total sense.

User Info: ROTTEN

ROTTEN
4 weeks ago#9
Reported.

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
4 weeks ago#10
ROTTEN posted...
Reported.
Just curious. What or who did you report?
RDR2, "Now THAT'S a fish." Arthur Morgan
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Some asked why the gold bar glitch wasnt working after he picked up 30 bars
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A