• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Not enough cash for cutscenes? (Late game Spoilers)

User Info: NeoArashi

NeoArashi
1 week ago#1
In some cutscenes (not a lot of them, mind you) Arthur will give cash to someone, and at the end of the cutscene, you will see how much cash Arthur has given.

Example: In chapter 6, when Arthur chases Strauss away from the gang he throws like 50 bucks at him. But what if I didn't have 50 bucks? Will the cutscene plays normally and my cash will just drop to 0, or is there another cutscene in case I don't have the ammount of cash Arthur is ''programmed'' to give?
Switch FC: SW-3869-5210-1124
3DS FC: 2337-9947-3728

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
1 week ago#2
I can't imagine anyone not having $50 in chapter 6.
Since your question is a 'what if' scenario, then I would speculate that Arthur pulls the $50 out of his butt. His emergency stash.
RDR2, "Now THAT'S a fish." Arthur Morgan
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."

User Info: Jackson7777

Jackson7777
1 week ago#3
dat BM aka ES

User Info: Hairistotle

Hairistotle
1 week ago#4
Had this happen in the epilogue.

Spoilers - When the bookie asked if I wanted to bet on Charles, I agreed. I only had 2.37 on me. He took all that money and when I won I got $40.00

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
1 week ago#5
Hairistotle posted...

Spoilers - When the bookie asked if I wanted to bet on Charles, I agreed. I only had 2.37 on me. He took all that money and when I won I got $40.00
SO, John must have a butt bank too. LOL
RDR2, "Now THAT'S a fish." Arthur Morgan
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."
(message deleted)

User Info: NeoArashi

NeoArashi
1 week ago#7
Hairistotle posted...

Hahaha thanks for the info XD
Switch FC: SW-3869-5210-1124
3DS FC: 2337-9947-3728
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Not enough cash for cutscenes? (Late game Spoilers)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers