• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. MAP: Large Jewelry Bag/Gold Nugget Locations

User Info: Jackson7777

Jackson7777
2 months ago#11
GSid posted...
sad is something useful like this will get buried
Unless some nuts keep bumping it ;)

Jackson7777
1 month ago#12
Pump up the volume! Bump up the Volume!!

User Info: OLIV47

OLIV47
1 month ago#13
"Where's my muney !"
Arthur Morgan to Kieran Duffy - 1899
The truth is just an excuse for a lack of imagination .

User Info: LaplaceNoMa

LaplaceNoMa
1 month ago#14
Ooh, this is a useful one. I remember stumbling upon a couple of such chests (those didn't have any nuggets or jewelry bags though - just some random low-tier treasures with tonics, money and ammo) on my playthroughs by complete accident, but never thought about investigating it further, thought it was just a random bug-occurrence. Good to know!

User Info: DempetFengor

DempetFengor
1 month ago#15
Pardners,

A useful topic, deserves a bump. Again.

Perhaps some players may equate this to cheating or whatever other [and perhaps opposite] term is self applicable - each to their own.

@GSid

You have many good tips / topics.

As do others.

Many of whom can be quoted in this thread.

Your work is appreciated.

With the utmost respect.

Tips Stalker Hat
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Jackson7777
1 month ago#16
M M M M Max Headroom

User Info: GSid

GSid
1 month ago#17
Jackson7777 posted...
M M M M Max Headroom

No SPOILER?
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction

Jackson7777
1 month ago#18
GSid posted...
No SPOILER?
N N N N NotThThThThis time....
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/9/2/6/AAU9XgAAAMbu.jpg
(message deleted)

User Info: UltraSin

UltraSin
2 weeks ago#20
Thanks for this. I don't know if you guys know but if you look on the map just south South of Van Horn there's a house. Inside are two guys passed out in the basement. Kill them while they sleep. A soon as you kill one the other wakes up so kill them both quickly. I use arrows to kill them because you can get your arrows back and not waste ammo. Once they're dead loot the bodies, get your arrows back and on the table is $50.00.

MAKE SURE YOU LOOT THE BODIES AND GET YOUR ARROWS BACK FIRST BEFORE TAKING THE MONEY THEN DO THE SAVE/LOAD TRICK. THE TWO GUYS AND THE MONEY WILL RE-SPAWN
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. MAP: Large Jewelry Bag/Gold Nugget Locations
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A