• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. MAP: Large Jewelry Bag/Gold Nugget Locations

User Info: GSid

GSid
2 months ago#1
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/3/2/8/AAc0ZYAAAGrA.jpg

Here’s a bunch of locations that spawn either large jewelry bags/gold nuggets/cash.

The locations that are pin pointed respawn after you advance to a new chapter.

The locations that are circle in red can be looted over and over. After you loot from that location. Save your game, then re-load that save. The loot items should have respawned.

I forgot to pin point the location at Chez Porter. In the big barn, climb the ladder. Loot the chest. That location respawns after you complete a chapter
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction

User Info: HoIlywood

HoIlywood
2 months ago#2
thank you sir

HoIlywood
2 months ago#3
are you able to zoom in anymore on the circle area on map? or more details of what's there

GSid
2 months ago#4
HoIlywood posted...
are you able to zoom in anymore on the circle area on map? or more details of what's there

No. I’ll try to explain where each loot box is.

Fariwale Shanty: It’s inside a little shack. Loot box is sitting on a shelf. Watch out for the Grizzly that spawns.

Moonstone Pond: Climb the tree that flattened the cabin. Inside the drawer is a large jewelry bag. Also a recipe pamphlet is located in a loot box

Location North of Diablo Ridge: It’s located in a loot box off the side of the road right at the turn. You’ll see a a table and chairs piled up. Large jewelry bag is right underneath the table I believe
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction
(edited 2 months ago)

GSid
2 months ago#5
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/3/7/0/AAc0ZYAAAGrq.jpg

Forgot about the large jewelry bag location near Shady Belle. The location on the right can be farmed with the Save/Reload Exploit.

User Info: Jackson7777

Jackson7777
2 months ago#6
GSid posted...
I forgot to pin point the location at Chez Porter. In the big barn, climb the ladder. Loot the chest. That location respawns after you complete a chapter
And when one is up there (found on the map below the B in AMBARINO) one might as well
mosey to the back of the property and pick all the Ginseng found in the largest Ginseng patch in the game.

Ginseng is used to cure snake bites fast.

GSid
2 months ago#7
Jackson7777 posted...
And when one is up there (found on the map below the B in AMBARINO) one might as well
mosey to the back of the property and pick all the Ginseng found in the largest Ginseng patch in the game.

Ginseng is used to cure snake bites fast.

Yes sir. Thanks for adding

User Info: Jackson7777

Jackson7777
2 months ago#8
GSid posted...
Yes sir. Thanks for adding
My pleasure GSid. Thank you for the numerous helpful/useful threads you have created recently.

This thread will be an easy POINT TOO for future people coming along wondering/asking "how do I get some money?"

GSid
2 months ago#9
Jackson7777 posted...
My pleasure GSid. Thank you for the numerous helpful/useful threads you have created recently.

This thread will be an easy POINT TOO for future people coming along wondering/asking "how do I get some money?"

You’re welcome. What’s sad is something useful like this will get buried in archived topic purgatory because someone will post a topic about how frustrating it is that th way have to feed/brush their horse

HoIlywood
2 months ago#10
GSid posted...
You’re welcome. What’s sad is something useful like this will get buried in archived topic purgatory because someone will post a topic about how frustrating it is that th way have to feed/brush their horse

we'll always have search :)
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. MAP: Large Jewelry Bag/Gold Nugget Locations
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A