• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Marry, f***, Kill with the 3 young and single camp ladies

User Info: GSid

GSid
1 month ago#41
kainzow42 posted...
Surprise has nothing to do. The point being made, in today's society, this game is considered very inappropriate. Like Nnulda said, if you think it is ok to discuss murdering and raping people, that is immature at best.
To the guy who said it is fine because people used to do it in the 90, that is a poorly thought out statement. So if people used to do something it is ok? So I should go buys some slaves and beat my wife? Seriously use that mush of tissue in your skull before you talk.

Based on what I highlighted, it’s stupid to even create a topic like F M K on a message board in 2020. Too many people get offended at the slightest differ in opinion. I don’t know how rape or murder got thrown into the mix with F M K, speak for myself I don’t condone Rape or Murder in real life.

But when it comes to RDR2 I should never lose honor for putting the clef palette guy out of his misery. Same with the mad preacher, feral wolfman, king of the forest guy, or any other social defect. What really makes zero sense is if the Sodomite rapes you and you come back and kill him you lose honor. Same with the incest couple. The sheriff in tumbleweed. Based on that rationale say you kill the klansman the same way, you lose honor.

Kill an ass rapist=lose honor
Kill a klansman=gain honor

Dont understand the logic
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction

User Info: nativengine

nativengine
1 month ago#42
kainzow42 posted...
Surprise has nothing to do. The point being made, in today's society, this game is considered very inappropriate. Like Nnulda said, if you think it is ok to discuss murdering and raping people, that is immature at best.
To the guy who said it is fine because people used to do it in the 90, that is a poorly thought out statement.

“So if people used to do something it is ok? So I should go buys some slaves and beat my wife? Seriously use that mush of tissue in your skull before you talk.”

dude, that’s not what I said at all and you’re really being overly aggressive. Really? You’re gonna go all the way back to slavery? Because I remember playing a game in the 90s somehow, in your mind, translates to “it’s ok to buy slaves”? Really? THIS IS A TOPIC THAT IS STILL AROUND!!!! And attacking my intelligence? Not necessary. I’m not sorry you’re so offended by this game, I’m really not.

Jive Turkey

User Info: Jackson7777

Jackson7777
1 month ago#43
desenuts

member dat time Chef was selling salty ballz? +
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=chefs+salty+ballz
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: C_Hansen5808

C_Hansen5808
4 weeks ago#44
kainzow42 posted...
To the guy who said it is fine because people used to do it in the 90, that is a poorly thought out statement. So if people used to do something it is ok? So I should go buys some slaves and beat my wife? Seriously use that mush of tissue in your skull before you talk.

Here we go again with this guy! Hey @Big_Boar he’s at it again.
"You like those cookies, have a seat"
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Marry, f***, Kill with the 3 young and single camp ladies
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A