• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Things you wish they would've patched by now

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
1 month ago#51
pablofreak88 posted...
Well, I have seen lots of stupidity on Gamefaqs so I can't assume everyone is joking or trolling.
Yeah, I hear you. I see stupidity come in all forms all the time.
RDR2, "Now THAT'S a fish." Arthur Morgan
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."

User Info: FrozzenX

FrozzenX
4 weeks ago#52
I would like the ability to actually STABLE HORSES ON THE GIANT f***ING RANCH I OWN, it just seems logical.

User Info: DempetFengor

DempetFengor
3 weeks ago#53
Pardners,

One of the few things that I'd like to change that I have never seen fore mentioned:

The ability to modify an equipped outfit.

For example ... one should be able to add / remove clothing items from an outfit currently equipped .. hat; coat; vest; neckwear; spurs etc.and modify ... sleeves rolled up; open shirt etc.

That is all.

Tips Stalker Hat
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

User Info: CutterDeBlanc

CutterDeBlanc
2 weeks ago#54
I should either be able to see the HUD when I'm resting at a camp site or it should stop making the noise when I push the button
No habla espanol.

User Info: arcanedarsen

arcanedarsen
2 weeks ago#55
GSid posted...
Things you wished they patched:

* Fast Travel. It’s not necessary until you beat the game. Or at least make fast travel available if you get 100% compendium.
* The ability to store weapons at your camp/home.
* The ability to visit Guarma to study missable animals.
* When replaying missions, allowing you to save certain missable hats/studying animals/rare items
* Horse Racing Perk available until complete
* Random encounters that respawn.
* John Marston’s hair from Chapters 2-6 replacing Arthur Morgan’s hair that he has in the Epilogue.
* A cure for tuberculosis
* The 5 hours of cut game content added back
* Moose Spawn frequency
* The ability to pick up worn guns
* Removal of fast walking at camp
* The ability to use John Marston’s clothing from chapters 2-6 in the Epilogue.

To add a couple more:

• Persistent invisible reins when leaving stables. I still don't know a proper fix, sometmes I noticed they are displayed again, but other times they don't until a reload.
  • "Load Game" option from main menu, so we can choose the file, this is like videogaming 1.0.
GT: ArcaneDarsen - Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Solace
PS ID: Darsen_CR

User Info: Damitol

Damitol
2 weeks ago#56
I wish that time didn't speed up at night. Drives me nuts when hunting nocturnal animals, playing poker,or shopping.

Not a fan of my horse automatically slowing down when passing too closely to another rider or wagon. Basically, I don't like R* playing the game for me.

@arcanedarsen Yeah, I always thought it odd that R* only loads the last save from the main menu. They've done that for years with GTA and RDR.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Things you wish they would've patched by now
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A