• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Things you wish they would've patched by now

User Info: thepope_3290

thepope_3290
1 month ago#1
The ability to wear neckwear while keeping your shirt unbuttoned or your shirt buttoning itself when you put a bandana on!
Rockstar Games presents... AGENT
coming soon to PS3

User Info: mt830plus

mt830plus
1 month ago#2
ikr immersion=broken

User Info: nnulda

nnulda
1 month ago#3
Weapons Chest
Stored Outfits on Saddle bug

User Info: thepope_3290

thepope_3290
1 month ago#4
mt830plus posted...
ikr immersion=broken
I appreciate the sarcasm but sorry Arthur looks like a dork with his shirt buttoned up lol
Rockstar Games presents... AGENT
coming soon to PS3

User Info: Cheater87

Cheater87
1 month ago#5
Keeping weapons when getting off your horse, running in camp allowed.
Doom, the game with unlimited ways to play.

User Info: Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare
1 month ago#6
Sean disappearing from camp in Chapter 2.
Maybe I need to do the Pouring Forth Oil chain to get him back
War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter into killing each other.

User Info: kilo47

kilo47
1 month ago#7
The option to turn off hair growth so I don't have to keep going back to the barber every two days to shave Arthur's head.
filthy dick handler

User Info: craig_psn

craig_psn
1 month ago#8
You guys have covered my gripes, especially re a Camp "weapons locker" like you have for clothes. Another slight one is to make the graphics/sound of gun holstering when on the horse match what's actually happening. When you hear that sound, you have become armed, randomly it seems, yet the graphics show you as unarmed and the long guns holstered.

Another very minor one is to make the Horse Cargo actually show the horse cargo when you select it. It just seems "cheap" that something this obviously malfunctioning wasn't adjusted, even though it doesn't hurt anything.

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
1 month ago#9
craig_psn posted...
You guys have covered my gripes, especially re a Camp "weapons locker" like you have for clothes. Another slight one is to make the graphics/sound of gun holstering when on the horse match what's actually happening. When you hear that sound, you have become armed, randomly it seems, yet the graphics show you as unarmed and the long guns holstered.

Another very minor one is to make the Horse Cargo actually show the horse cargo when you select it. It just seems "cheap" that something this obviously malfunctioning wasn't adjusted, even though it doesn't hurt anything.
Think of it this way. The problem is your definition of the word cargo. A truck driver has a gun in the cab of his 18 wheeler, for personal protection. That doesn't make it cargo. The gun won't show up on his cargo manifest. But driver does have access to the gun when in his truck.

Your wheel has two categories when AWAY from your horse, weapons and items. That's what you carry in your holsters and your satchel.

Your wheel has three categories when NEAR your horse, weapons, items and horse. That has everything you carry on your person (holsters & satchel), AND on your horse, (horse cargo).

Once you understand this, it makes perfect sense for R* to set up the wheel the way they did.

If you are on, or near your horse and want to scroll thru you weapon inventory, pick the weapon category. Weapons are not cargo. Pelts, hides and animal carcasses are cargo.

If you are away from your horse, and you want to view ALL your weapons, WALK OVER TO YOUR HORSE and pick the WEAPON category.

I agree that R* should have given us an option to store rarely used weapons in a locker at camp. Change them out the same way we can load up to 5 outfits on our horse. I've never used my long, double barreled shotguns. Why should I have to keep scrolling past them, every time?

RDR2, "Now THAT'S a fish." Arthur Morgan
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."

User Info: GSid

GSid
1 month ago#10
Things you wished they patched:

• Fast Travel. It’s not necessary until you beat the game. Or at least make fast travel available if you get 100% compendium.
  • The ability to store weapons at your camp/home.
  • The ability to visit Guarma to study missable animals.
  • When replaying missions, allowing you to save certain missable hats/studying animals/rare items
  • Horse Racing Perk available until complete
  • Random encounters that respawn.
  • John Marston’s hair from Chapters 2-6 replacing Arthur Morgan’s hair that he has in the Epilogue.
  • A cure for tuberculosis
  • The 5 hours of cut game content added back
  • Moose Spawn frequency
  • The ability to pick up worn guns
  • Removal of fast walking at camp
  • The ability to use John Marston’s clothing from chapters 2-6 in the Epilogue.

You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Things you wish they would've patched by now
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A