• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Game switched horse after bounty?

User Info: _Incanus_

_Incanus_
1 month ago#1
So I just brought in a bounty and I was riding my white Arabian the whole time. I got off my horse and brought in the bounty to the sheriff. When I went back outside it was that first horse you buy standing there and my white Arabian is nowhere to be found. Now my Arabian was gravely injured during the bounty BUT I revived her and also failed bc I became wanted so yeah idk. Very confused as to why this happened lol
PSN: AlteredAeon/Sh3pardX
DDDA: Spirah/Jokulhaups

User Info: _Incanus_

_Incanus_
1 month ago#2
wow I can’t find my shore horse either wtf? Where could they have gone? I stabled the shire after I tamed a wild white horse and then I tamed the white Arabian and they’re all gone except these few horses I started with
PSN: AlteredAeon/Sh3pardX
DDDA: Spirah/Jokulhaups

User Info: JakeJupiter3020

JakeJupiter3020
1 month ago#3
blame the autosave for your losses. You can revert back to a prior save if they have the horses on them.. otherwise, you're screwed.
FLAMING LIPS 79

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
1 month ago#4
JakeJupiter3020 posted...
blame the autosave for your losses. You can revert back to a prior save if they have the horses on them.. otherwise, you're screwed.
Why is autosave blamed for this?
RDR2, "Now THAT'S a fish." Arthur Morgan
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Game switched horse after bounty?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers