• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Red bar on controller

User Info: theSMITHS

theSMITHS
1 week ago#1
When I start the first mission the controller lights up red. It hasn't done this in awhile, it doesn't do it When console is in rest mode or using an application or another game. What does this mean? The game is to "demanding" on my system?

User Info: klyrner

klyrner
1 week ago#2
It’s got nothing to do with your system. The controller light is actually able to be used in games by the designer’s creative choice. Not many games actually do it it. Bet you can guess why this one might be RED.
"SJW" - The quickest online version of an IQ test. Anyone using the term is most assuredly short a useful amount of brain cells.

theSMITHS
1 week ago#3
So I can keep playing? I don't have to turn off my system?

(message deleted)

User Info: nnulda

nnulda
1 week ago#5
theSMITHS posted...
So I can keep playing? I don't have to turn off my system?

NO!!

Read the above post clearly

Get GTA .....and pay attention.......when the cops chase you it flashes red and blue, also changes colour for each character

Maybe you could not guess why its red .....its red because the game is RED DEAD!!!!!!

we can explain it to you, but we cant understand it for you!!!!

FFS !!!!!

theSMITHS
1 week ago#6
I thought it might be a warning etc. but never played an 'R' game on PS4. thanks.

User Info: nnulda

nnulda
1 week ago#7
The bar is illuminated with some colour no matter what game
As said in the post that covered your question.......designers rarely take the opportunity to customise it

But how can you have not noticed this on your PS4 before this game ?

As soon as you turn on your PS 4 the bar illuminates
There are even settings within the PS4 for the illumination....
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: shustas

shustas
1 week ago#8
Nah ma friend. Your console is cooked. Switch it of for 10 min and try again. If its still red, means you cant use that console for this game

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
1 week ago#9
shustas posted...
Nah ma friend. Your console is cooked. Switch it of for 10 min and try again. If its still red, means you cant use that console for this game
Lol
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Red bar on controller
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Answers