• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Bar fight in Rhodes - glitch

User Info: ExciteBob

ExciteBob
1 month ago#1
So I visited the bar in Rhodes and a couple of Lemoyners entered and started harassing the guests.

I got into a fight with them, and the strange thing is I kept losing money in increments of 25 cents. I'm not sure if it happened when I landed hits, when I took hits, or if it was just a running issue as the fight went on. The cash drain stopped when both thugs were knocked out. And I estimate the total loss to a couple of dollars, so no biggie really (and no wanted status).

Have anyone else experienced this? Is it a glitch, or were those two picking my pockets, or perhaps I punched them so hard my coins fell out :-)

User Info: SteelDragon2050

SteelDragon2050
1 month ago#2
Are you in the part where Dutch doesn't want the gang causing trouble in Rhodes?

ExciteBob
1 month ago#3
SteelDragon2050 posted...
Are you in the part where Dutch doesn't want the gang causing trouble in Rhodes?

Yes - that could be an issue you think?

User Info: SteelDragon2050

SteelDragon2050
1 month ago#4
Might be. I've never had an issue come up myself, but it could be a penalty for causing trouble against orders.

ExciteBob
1 month ago#5
Possibly - was meant to test it out last night, but unfortunately everyone in Rhodes was too friendly.
Perhaps another time.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Bar fight in Rhodes - glitch
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers