• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Surivalist Challenges Still Locked?

User Info: HagenXIII

HagenXIII
1 week ago#1
I'm in Chapter 3 and still don't have access to these challenges. Is this normal? Has anyone had this happen and have you found a way around it?
Adam fell that men might be; and men are that they might have joy -Father Lehi

User Info: Damitol

Damitol
1 week ago#2
It should open when you catch 3 bluegills. Use cheese bait in any river or lake. Check the compendium to see if you've caught any yet.

If you've caught them, then I don't know what's wrong.

HagenXIII
1 week ago#3
Ill try it. Thanks!
On PC, for me at least, challenges seem to unlock when you score a piece of the necessary goal. For example, it unlocked the horsemanship challenge when i accidentally ran over a rabbit, thus killing one on horseback.

User Info: ExciteBob

ExciteBob
1 week ago#5
SteelDragon2050 posted...
On PC, for me at least, challenges seem to unlock when you score a piece of the necessary goal. For example, it unlocked the horsemanship challenge when i accidentally ran over a rabbit, thus killing one on horseback.

This holds true for the PS4 as well. It's only necessary for the first challenge in each category, the subsequent challenges unlock automatically each time you complete one.
ExciteBob posted...
SteelDragon2050 posted...

This holds true for the PS4 as well. It's only necessary for the first challenge in each category, the subsequent challenges unlock automatically each time you complete one.

Right, thank you. Once you get 1 part of the first challenge, it'll unlock on the progress page. 2-10 will auto-unlock upon completion of the first challenge.

HagenXIII
1 week ago#7
Thanks for the help guys
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Surivalist Challenges Still Locked?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers