• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. A way to get Arthur's money back in epilogue without Aberdeen Pig Farm?

User Info: fabulousfriend

fabulousfriend
1 month ago#1
Hi. I'm still in the final stage before the epilogue. Through spoilers I found out what happens later. I assumed I would get to keep all my horses and money and transfer it to John. Seemed self-evident to me. Otherwise a pretty big middle finger to the player I reckoned. Needless to say I was quite pissed when I found out this isn't the case.

I heard about this Aberdeen Pig farm glitch to get your money back, but I've been there already and the place is empty now. So what do I do now? I planned to sell all my horses, get the money from that and all the rest to John somehow. Maybe spend all my money on something you get to keep in the epilogue? I wouldn't know what exactly. Any suggestions?

User Info: kainzow42

kainzow42
1 month ago#2
fabulousfriend posted...
Hi. I'm still in the final stage before the epilogue. Through spoilers I found out what happens later. I assumed I would get to keep all my horses and money and transfer it to John. Seemed self-evident to me. Otherwise a pretty big middle finger to the player I reckoned. Needless to say I was quite pissed when I found out this isn't the case.

I heard about this Aberdeen Pig farm glitch to get your money back, but I've been there already and the place is empty now. So what do I do now? I planned to sell all my horses, get the money from that and all the rest to John somehow. Maybe spend all my money on something you get to keep in the epilogue? I wouldn't know what exactly. Any suggestions?
You get to keep all your gold and jewelry. Also you eventually get like 20000 or something in epilogue. Money is not an issue.

User Info: SteelDragon2050

SteelDragon2050
1 month ago#3
kainzow42 posted...
fabulousfriend posted...

You get to keep all your gold and jewelry. Also you eventually get like 20000 or something in epilogue. Money is not an issue.

So, if i'm understanding this right, if i leave a few gold bars from the treasure hunts in the satchel, john will get them, right?

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
1 month ago#4
SteelDragon2050 posted...
So, if i'm understanding this right, if i leave a few gold bars from the treasure hunts in the satchel, john will get them, right?
Correct. John will inherit all valuables.

User Info: Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare
1 month ago#5
rockabilly_man posted...
SteelDragon2050 posted...
Correct. John will inherit all valuables.

Nope, I lost half of my valuables including my gold bars
War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter into killing each other.

User Info: shustas

shustas
1 month ago#6
What do you buy that you need lots of money?

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
1 month ago#7
Shadow Flare posted...
Guessing you chose the bad ending then.

Shadow Flare
1 month ago#8
rockabilly_man posted...
Shadow Flare posted...

Yeah, but I had high honor so I wouldn’t call it a “bad” ending
War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter into killing each other.

Shadow Flare
1 month ago#9
shustas posted...
What do you buy that you need lots of money?

Maybe paying off a large bounty, or filling the LOTE satchel is all I can think

User Info: kainzow42

kainzow42
1 month ago#10
rockabilly_man posted...
I did the "bad" ending and I dont remember losing half of my stuff.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. A way to get Arthur's money back in epilogue without Aberdeen Pig Farm?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers