• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Where do I get a quartz chunk?

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
2 weeks ago#11
nnulda posted...
Where are you from ?

TBH, Diatribe may not really have been the correct word, it sort of means forceful commentary or criticism of something

In this instance it was criticism of the mechanics or the inventory....... and not criticism of you
Ah gotcha.
Sweden

User Info: nnulda

nnulda
2 weeks ago#12
rockabilly_man posted...
nnulda posted...
Where are you from ?

TBH, Diatribe may not really have been the correct word, it sort of means forceful commentary or criticism of something

In this instance it was criticism of the mechanics or the inventory....... and not criticism of you
Ah gotcha.
Sweden

Cool
So, no offence.....but how does a Swede come up with the Handle ...Rockabilly-man....?
Brian Setzer fan by any chance ?....;-]

rockabilly_man
2 weeks ago#13
nnulda posted...
Cool
So, no offence.....but how does a Swede come up with the Handle ...Rockabilly-man....?
Combination of lack of imagination and i was also drunk when i made this account. Lol
Oh yea longtime fan of Brian Setzer and also Stray cats

nnulda
2 weeks ago#14
rockabilly_man posted...
nnulda posted...
Cool
Combination of lack of imagination and i was also drunk when i made this account. Lol
Oh yea longtime fan of Brian Setzer and also Stray cats

Lol
Well, its a cool name.... and any man who appreciates Mr Setzer is ok in my book.....one of my favourite Guitarists .....Saw him live in Auckland NZ, Stray Cats, stray cat strut era......and also in Japan as the Brian Setzer Big band Orchestra

rockabilly_man
2 weeks ago#15
nnulda posted...
Lol
Well, its a cool name.... and any man who appreciates Mr Setzer is ok in my book.....one of my favourite Guitarists .....Saw him live in Auckland NZ, Stray Cats, stray cat strut era......and also in Japan as the Brian Setzer Big band Orchestra
Dang that sounds awesome.
Saw a DVD of a Tokyo concert with the orchestra.
Maybe the same you were at?

nnulda
2 weeks ago#16
rockabilly_man posted...
nnulda posted...
Lol
Dang that sounds awesome.
Saw a DVD of a Tokyo concert with the orchestra.
Maybe the same you were at?

Opened with Hawaii 5 0, and played the Grammy winning instrumental "sleepwalk"....don't think he played a bum note all night ......Him and Stevie Ray Vaughn would have to be the 2 most amazing live players I have ever seen....
Think we strayed of TC'S topic lol

rockabilly_man
2 weeks ago#17
nnulda posted...
Opened with Hawaii 5 0, and played the Grammy winning instrumental "sleepwalk"....don't think he played a bum note all night ......Him and Stevie Ray Vaughn would have to be the 2 most amazing live players I have ever seen....
Think we strayed of TC'S topic lol
Yea let's get back on track lol

User Info: guitarluva1

guitarluva1
2 weeks ago#18
Well I sent in 1 more dinosaur bone, slept to pass the time and got a quartz chunk in return and apparently I can't sell it.

I could have sworn I sold it I remember it being worth quite a lot.
All around the Sta-actus plant, the stalker chased the bandit, the stalker thought 'twas all in fun - POP! Goes the bandit!

nnulda
2 weeks ago#19
guitarluva1 posted...
Well I sent in 1 more dinosaur bone, slept to pass the time and got a quartz chunk in return and apparently I can't sell it.

I could have sworn I sold it I remember it being worth quite a lot.

As I said , others have also claimed to have sold their quartz chunk , I think there was a thread here and on reddit about it
I remember reading it and putting the remedy in my notes
Maybe one of the patches has fixed it or made it so you can’t make the same mistake twice, or use it as a money exploit
Anyway, at least you have it one way or another
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Where do I get a quartz chunk?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers