• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Legendary gator...

User Info: Shagwell32

Shagwell32
2 months ago#1
I see on the map where it shows its at, I can't find it. Where do I find the legendary gator?

User Info: wafflekings

wafflekings
2 months ago#2
what chapter are you in?

Why Isn't the Legendary Gator Spawning?
The Legendary Bull Gator will NOT spawn or appear on your map until Chapter 6, specifically after you beat That's Murfree Country. So, if you haven't made it to Chapter 6 yet, this explains why the Legendary Alligator isn't spawning for you.

User Info: Shagwell32

Shagwell32
2 months ago#3
I've beaten the whole story mode, now I'm doing free roam trying to find all the extras including animals

User Info: klyrner

klyrner
2 months ago#4
I had trouble getting it to spawn because there was always "activity" in the area. Ride away a good couple miles and maybe sleep and then try again.
"SJW" - The quickest online version of an IQ test. Anyone using the term is most assuredly short a useful amount of brain cells.

User Info: MoeJade

MoeJade
2 months ago#5
klyrner posted...
I had trouble getting it to spawn because there was always "activity" in the area. Ride away a good couple miles and maybe sleep and then try again.

This.
"America is mankind so in love with greed it has forgotten itself and found only appetites"

User Info: shustas

shustas
2 months ago#6
I see all the good stuff is gated for the end game where we dont even need it anymore

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
2 months ago#7
shustas posted...
I see all the good stuff is gated for the end game where we dont even need it anymore

Yeah, I thought the same thing when I realized I couldn't get the Pronghorn Horn Trinket (stops carcasses from rotting) until the Epilogue.

I sure could have used it in chapter 2 when I was the primary food provider for the camp.
RDR2, "Now THAT'S a fish." Arthur Morgan
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."

User Info: tiptonhr

tiptonhr
2 months ago#8
klyrner posted...

I have been back to the Legendary Ram location about 10 times and can never get it to spawn because of too much activity. Anyone have any tips on what I should do? Is there a time of day that is best to avoid this? TYIA.

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
2 months ago#9
tiptonhr posted...
klyrner posted...

I have been back to the Legendary Ram location about 10 times and can never get it to spawn because of too much activity. Anyone have any tips on what I should do? Is there a time of day that is best to avoid this? TYIA.

Try at night.
RDR2, "Now THAT'S a fish." Arthur Morgan
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."

User Info: klyrner

klyrner
2 months ago#10
The activity is sometimes random encounters. Maybe complete those?
"SJW" - The quickest online version of an IQ test. Anyone using the term is most assuredly short a useful amount of brain cells.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Legendary gator...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers