• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Did I miss out on "Money Lending IV?"

User Info: DarkECOJak

DarkECOJak
4 weeks ago#1
I recently reinstalled this game, having never finished it when I got it at launch. But I recall going for 100% and following a trophy guide to not miss anything. Well I'm on chapter 4 now, which apparently should mean I completed the honor mission "Money Lending and Other Sins IV" back in chapter 3. Trouble is, my progress shows I only completed it up to mission III and for the life of me I distinctly remember doing every single side mission in chapter 3 before moving on. I even went out of my way to talk to Strauss a million times to be sure it would trigger if it was supposed to.

Have I completely missed out on this? Because it seems like chapter 4 is meant to have "Money Lending V" start at some point.
"Don't you worry about Planet Express, let me worry about blank!"

User Info: Damitol

Damitol
4 weeks ago#2
Unfortunately, the Money Lending has to be done in the Chapter when it's assigned. You probably missed the hunter north of Strawberry. The undertaker in Rhodes would have been tough to miss.

Unless you have a Ch 3 manual save to load, you're out of luck. Fortunately, ML 4 is unimportant and not needed for 100%.

User Info: DarkECOJak

DarkECOJak
4 weeks ago#3
Damitol posted...
Unfortunately, the Money Lending has to be done in the Chapter when it's assigned. You probably missed the hunter north of Strawberry. The undertaker in Rhodes would have been tough to miss.

Unless you have a Ch 3 manual save to load, you're out of luck. Fortunately, ML 4 is unimportant and not needed for 100%.

It is needed for one of the trophies, however. Although I looked into it and it turns out I did do it, but for some reason that particular mission doesn't show up as a completed quest. Likely because it has no medal associated with it. But I saw a video and distinctly remember it.

The problem now is why the next one isn't showing up for me during chapter 4.
"Don't you worry about Planet Express, let me worry about blank!"
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Did I miss out on "Money Lending IV?"
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers