• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Is online still s***?

User Info: SerenitySix

SerenitySix
4 weeks ago#21
monkyby87 posted...
Yes.

Read my reply to nnulda and rethink your response
Team Yen

SerenitySix
4 weeks ago#22
GSid posted...
*Mod Bait*

But to answer to question in the most Politically Correct & Emotionally Safe way...

NO. It does not make you a tool. It shows that you’re going against your own consumer interests by donating your time(probably your money too) to a “game” that sole purpose to get you to purchase micro transactions. “Roles” and game modes are designed to get you so frustrated in the grind or frustrated from getting farmed(like many on gtao) that you will want to save time and purchase with an “Outlaw Pass”(Loot box) or Gold Bars.

The more players or Gamers that do this, the quality of updates, DLC’s, and overall games goes down. GTAO is a perfect example of this. The argument from the corporate pukes is:

>We can’t be a profitable company without loot boxes or micro transactions. We care about the quality of the product, but we also care about are shareholders too.

Pure Bulls***. It’s all about maximizing profits no matter the degeneracy or globalist tactics used.

So to summarize. No, you’re not a tool. I’d say it’s more like letting your wife/husband get it on with another guy while you watch. You’re probably asking “How does that relate?”. Easy. You knowingly are going against your best interests knowing it’s messed up, but continue to allow the behavior to take place.

Read my reply to nnulda. I do not buy microtransactions and do not support them
Team Yen

User Info: nnulda

nnulda
4 weeks ago#23
SerenitySix posted...
nnulda posted...
Nope
Each to their own , I accept that
That’s why there is a dedicated board for either SP or Online
Posting online questions on the SP board is in general not a good idea
A large amount of us on the SP board don’t play online or know a lot about it
and I feel you will get better support there
Personally I hate online and do not understand people who support the abhorrent practice of Micro Transactions
But that is your choice and your opinion which I respect
And at the risk of repeating myself , why there is a board dedicated to those who support wallet raping

I f***ing hate microtransactions. But I like playing a cowboy sim game with the friends I met on RDR multiplayer 9 years ago. That's what I play online for is those interactions. I dont buy microtransactions and I dont think its fair of you too assume I support them just cause I play online with my friends

Fine you don't support Micro Transactions
But you still posted on the wrong board !!!!!

You even admitted to your ignorance of an online board at the beginning of this thread , now you are trying to change it into something else entirely

Wrong Board Buddy !!!!!!
Simple as that !!!!!!
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: monkyby87

monkyby87
4 weeks ago#24
SerenitySix posted...
monkyby87 posted...
Yes.

Read my reply to nnulda and rethink your response

Nope. I stand by what I said.
3DS FC: 5344-0417-6988
(message deleted)

SerenitySix
4 weeks ago#26
nnulda posted...

You even admitted to your ignorance of an online board at the beginning of this thread , now you are trying to change it into something else entirely

Wrong Board Buddy !!!!!!
Simple as that !!!!!!

I'm not the original poster... @nnulda
Team Yen

User Info: nnulda

nnulda
4 weeks ago#27
SerenitySix posted...
nnulda posted...

Wrong Board Buddy !!!!!!
Simple as that !!!!!!

I'm not the original poster... @nnulda

Okay
My bad sorry
However this is still the wrong board for this topic
And the moment you start calling another board member a dumb ignorant C word, you lose all credibility and prove that you are in fact that which you called another
And are worthy also of the title of an item found in a “tool” box or shed
Now jog on
You don’t deserve to voice an opinion

SerenitySix
4 weeks ago#28
nnulda posted...
Okay
My bad sorry
And the moment you start calling another board member a dumb ignorant C word, you lose all credibility and prove that you are in fact that which you called another
Now jog on

What f***ing gives you the right to dictate that? If you are honorable you'll reply @nnulda
Team Yen

SerenitySix
4 weeks ago#29
nnulda posted...
Okay
My bad sorry
Now jog on

@nnulda you know what you've just nullified everything you say now as well. No one is allowed to tell someone their voice doesn't matter. So if I'm a tool so are you guy. You're also a coward for refusing to uphold genuine conversation. Enjoy life coward
Team Yen
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Is online still s***?
  • Post New Message