• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Camp crafting upgrades question

User Info: Anime_Fan35

Anime_Fan35
1 month ago#1
Do we get anything special for getting all of the upgrades for the camp from Pearson? I don't mean the one sin the ledger but the ones from crafting stuff from Pearson. Is it just cosmetic or is there a purpose to hunting down the animals for the upgrades to the camp not Morgan.

User Info: BeefEaster

BeefEaster
1 month ago#2
Purely cosmetic unfortunately.

User Info: Anime_Fan35

Anime_Fan35
1 month ago#3
BeefEaster posted...

I see thanks for the information. I already had 8 upgrades added to the camp. I might just keep doing it anyway just to see what the end result will end up as.

User Info: nnulda

nnulda
1 month ago#4
Anime_Fan35 posted...
BeefEaster posted...

I see thanks for the information. I already had 8 upgrades added to the camp. I might just keep doing it anyway just to see what the end result will end up as.

Don't want to spoil anything about the upgrades
But a little advice. make sure you do the LOE satchel 1st if you have not already done so. Its more use than the camp upgrades also check the Trapper as he also requires a lot of the same pelts.
There is a lot of time end game to go for the Trapper outfits, but if there is something you really want

And a Tip, Pearson need moose antlers
For some reason moose are very hard to find.
There has been many topics on this and tons of wild theories, a sure fire method that worked for me on 2 plays that I decided to do the upgrades.
If you don't have the White Arabian, then there is usually a moose around the same location.
Bag him 1st, then if you didn't scare the Arabian away, go for her or go back another time
If you have the Arabian, then its highly unlikely you will find the Bull moose there and you will probably spend forever looking for another

User Info: Jackson7777

Jackson7777
1 month ago#5
nnulda posted...
...make sure you do the LOE satchel ....

...then there is usually a moose around the same location.
Bag him 1st, then if you didn't scare the Arabian away, go for her or go back another time
If you have the Arabian, then its highly unlikely you will find the Bull moose there and you will probably spend forever looking for another

That is some straight up great advice, Thanks nnulda!

And dont forget the important thing to do after harvesting that moose (or doing any somewhat rare/hard thing).
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/200179-red-dead-redemption-2/77794069

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
1 month ago#6
Jackson7777 posted...
nnulda posted...

And dont forget the important thing to do after harvesting that moose (or doing any somewhat rare/hard thing).

It's either "pretzels make me thirsty" or "ALWAYS save" 8)
FO3&NV, "War, war never changes."
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
1 month ago#7
Jackson7777 posted...
nnulda posted...

It's either "pretzels make me thirsty" or "ALWAYS save" 8)
FO3&NV, "War, war never changes."
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."

User Info: GSid

GSid
1 month ago#8
Jackson7777 posted...

What genius would give such basic but amazing advice?
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction

User Info: Jackson7777

Jackson7777
1 month ago#9
GSid posted...
Jackson7777 posted...

What genius would give such basic but amazing advice?
Im not sure, it is from a long long time ago, but it is still sage advice... it is like Atlantis
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Camp crafting upgrades question
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers