• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: PunisherCorpse

PunisherCorpse
4 weeks ago#1
She was so cliche and unnerving that she drove me insane.. By cliche, it's the same old song and dance as far as a female protagonist goes. I preferred Bonnie from the first game. She wasnt annoying... Dutch is a great character, one that you enjoy watching go through the transitions. I definitely enjoyed Mr. Morgan.
"For Those About To Die We Salute You."

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
4 weeks ago#2
Word

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
4 weeks ago#3
PunisherCorpse posted...
She was so cliche and unnerving that she drove me insane.. By cliche, it's the same old song and dance as far as a female protagonist goes. I preferred Bonnie from the first game. She wasnt annoying... Dutch is a great character, one that you enjoy watching go through the transitions. I definitely enjoyed Mr. Morgan.

I only agree with your assessment of Sadie until she came out of her self-pity party and threatened to slice and dice Pearson. When I saw her in her tight cowgirl outfit, packing heat, and she bent over the wagon tailgate, I thought, DAMN, nice ass. Then we learn she can handle herself fearlessly in a gunfight.

It made me wonder how the O'Driscolls managed to capture the Adlers without casualties of their own. She is a bad ass, and I would have gladly accepted her offer in the Epilogue, to be her partner. Definitely better than Abigal.
FO3&NV, "War, war never changes."
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."
(edited 4 weeks ago)

PunisherCorpse
4 weeks ago#4
Its definitely all mere opinion, she just annoyed me.. Everyone else can see it in a different light of coarse.

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
4 weeks ago#5
PunisherCorpse posted...
Its definitely all mere opinion, she just annoyed me.. Everyone else can see it in a different light of coarse.

Arthur: "How you doing Mrs Adler?"
Sadie: "It's like a nightmare, that I just can't wake up from."
Arthur: "Aaaall right Mrs Adler, things are gonna get better, in chapter 3, just wait and see."
FO3&NV, "War, war never changes."
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: ninjaman44

ninjaman44
4 weeks ago#6
She was a f***ing lunatic but I still found her amusing. Definitely better than some of the other gang members.
http://media.fyre.co/q4hG2ZRSeKzHqZ3YcA8z_1156.gif https://m.imgur.com/zvVydWg
https://imgtc.com/i/vMyzaWv.gif

User Info: Natural510

Natural510
4 weeks ago#7
The Sadie, Charles and Micah characters were likable but too extreme and could’ve used more grey area in their good/bad dichotomies. But then again, it’s a video game not a feature film, so I didn’t expect too much out of them.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: RyomaOfHoshido

RyomaOfHoshido
4 weeks ago#8
My only issue with her was that the whole her being a badass gunslinger thing kind of came out of nowhere with zero buildup.
14. Do not argue with trolls, it means that they win.

User Info: kainzow42

kainzow42
4 weeks ago#9
RyomaOfHoshido posted...
My only issue with her was that the whole her being a badass gunslinger thing kind of came out of nowhere with zero buildup.
Not really if you actually pay attention to the dialog.

PunisherCorpse
4 weeks ago#10
Like I said, everyone has an opinion. I generally had dread for any missions with her...
  • Post New Message