• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Good/Bad News regarding the latest patch/update

User Info: GSid

GSid
1 week ago#1
Good: Money making opportunities haven’t been patched. Gang Exploits still active. Guarma during Epilogue still active. Certain outfits can still be obtained by the save editor. Same with unique items, letters, notes, newspapers, and stolen hats. HDR still works. Controls STILL not broken.

Bad: No additional stable space. John’s hair from the Chapter portion of the game not added. No cure for TB. No added clothing, or weapons. No fix for Abigail’s personality. No fix for Jack.

So the good out weighs the bad. Not disappointed, just vilified from what I’ve said since launch. RDR Online and micro transactions will insure games like RDR2 Story Mode will never EVVVVER reach maximum potential.

✌🏼❤ 🇺🇸
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction

User Info: Jackson7777

Jackson7777
1 week ago#2
Damn it!@!@ When will R* get their act together and fix Abigail’s personality. It is utterly inexcusable and unprofessional!!

GSid
1 week ago#3
Jackson7777 posted...
Damn it!@!@ When will R* get their act together and fix Abigail’s personality. It is utterly inexcusable and unprofessional!!

@Jackson7777

You’ve done a few play throughs.

Everytime you return to Beecher’s Hope, she’s always belittling and trying to make you feel guilty. I know they’re trying to relate to the modern womyn, but Jesus.

She could be a a little more appreciative
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction

User Info: Jackson7777

Jackson7777
1 week ago#4
GSid posted...
Jackson7777 posted...

@Jackson7777

Everytime you return to Beecher’s Hope, she’s always belittling and trying to make you feel guilty. I know they’re trying to relate to the modern womyn, but Jesus.

I agree 100%, you are preachin to the choir...
and that poll that one time showed most feel this way... but R* is in denial... which is not just a river in Egypt.

GSid
1 week ago#5
Jackson7777 posted...
I agree 100%, you are preachin to the choir...
and that poll that one time showed most feel this way... but R* is in denial... which is not just a river in Egypt.

👏🏼👏🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸👌🏼👌🏼

User Info: Nathan2486

Nathan2486
1 week ago#6
You forgot the single greatest fix in the latest patch:

100% plant completion compendium glitch was fixed for ginseng, currant and sage!

Finally...FINALLY
PSN - GorgeousDre

GSid
1 week ago#7
Nathan2486 posted...
You forgot the single greatest fix in the latest patch:

100% plant completion compendium glitch was fixed for ginseng, currant and sage!

Finally...FINALLY

I wonder how common that was? I did 2 play throughs and never had that issue

User Info: nativengine

nativengine
1 week ago#8
GSid posted...
@Jackson7777

Seriously, screw her. I’m out in the wilderness, hunting and fishing for food and money, risking my life hunting bears, cougars, panthers, f***ing wolves and alligators and this b**** has the nerve to give me a backhanded comment like “nice of you to come home”.

Im like, f*** you Abigail, I wrestled and killed a f***ing grizzly bear and fought off a half dozen angry gang members today so we can eat and pay our debts, what did you do? Oh, you made s***ty food and washed your one outfit!!!
Jive Turkey

User Info: Bleakwail

Bleakwail
6 days ago#9
All Dreamcatchers found, still doesn't clear from the log.

User Info: nosferatuludd

nosferatuludd
6 days ago#10
Bleakwail posted...
All Dreamcatchers found, still doesn't clear from the log.
It's not the end of the world, but it is rather annoying that R* doesn't clean this stuff up. I stopped picking up Premium Cigarettes because of it adding the quest back into the log.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Good/Bad News regarding the latest patch/update
  • Post New Message