The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Damitol

Damitol
1 month ago#1
https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/360035129854/RDR2-Title-Update-1-11-Notes-PS4-Xbox-One

SP notes are about 1/3 down the page.

User Info: Jackson7777

Jackson7777
1 month ago#2
Damitol posted...
https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/360035129854/RDR2-Title-Update-1-11-Notes-PS4-Xbox-One

SP notes are about 1/3 down the page.

Thanks for the link... I was almost going copypasta... but... not much there... still nice to have an easy link. Thanks.

The main point there seems to be R* really really really wants people to play online.

User Info: Damitol

Damitol
1 month ago#3
No doubt. :) The glitches they fixed are glitches I've never heard people complain about. Glitches that people do complain about, weapons unequiping and holding pause for mission results not working, aren't listed.

I'm unpatched, so I don't know what else is fixed or if new glitches have appeared.

User Info: GSid

GSid
1 month ago#4
Damitol posted...
No doubt. :) The glitches they fixed are glitches I've never heard people complain about. Glitches that people do complain about, weapons unequiping and holding pause for mission results not working, aren't listed.

I'm unpatched, so I don't know what else is fixed or if new glitches have appeared.

Stay unpatched. You have so many advantages and cool exploits you can use. Top 2 are New Austin Early in Chapter 4 Mission 2. Also the Saint Denis Horse Exploit. Yes, it will save you costs on buying a horse, but you can try so many horses that are normally locked.
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction

User Info: Jackson7777

Jackson7777
1 month ago#5
Damitol posted...

I'm with ya man, as I said I really was gonna post all the updates (just for fun and something to do) but then/when I really looked at the list it seemed disingenuous when I mostly wondered what they were talking about. They fixed all this mystery stuff without so much as farting at things I would have (and many have) suggested, like something as simple allowing us to have a gun locker next to our clothes closet to store guns we dont use often and want off the wheel... or at least let us sell those guns to the.... someone. Or maybe allowing us to buy some tape... for Abigail's mouth.

It is fine that is not possible, but it just seems weird.... the things they choose to fix versus what they ignore?

It makes me wonder where they got the ideas for what they did fix. I would guess that they would at least take a look here on gamefaqs and get some ideas from people who actually still play single player.

I wonder who decided upon the final list of "fixes" for single player and who gave/where did they get up the those ideas? Do people at R* HQ still play? God forbid... I wonder if that is a termination of employment crime? But I dont wonder too much, it is not a big deal. I am happy with this game. RDR2 is a fine video game is a world full of 1000s upon 1000s and 1000s of terrible unplayable stupid video games that are simply not fun.

I am the king (or at least a member of the gang) of unpatched. I never patch. It started for good reasons 20 years ago patches wrecked things in a game (those dumbasses!!!) and then refusing to patch just became a thing I do (actually a thing I dont do) and it is funny that I usually get kind of chuckled at to start with for refusing to patch... but then slowly most of the time "people who know" start to say (keep on saying) things like "Stay unpatched."

It has happened many times over many games... Now it is just a thing and (I think) kind of funny.

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
1 month ago#6
Only glitch that bothers me is the weapons unequipping while on horseback and that remains unpatched it seems.
Pricks..

User Info: Nathan2486

Nathan2486
4 weeks ago#7
The madmen actually went and did it!

They actually fixed the plant compendium 100% completion glitch for gensing, currant and sage!

I can't believe it! Oh happy day!
PSN - GorgeousDre

User Info: nativengine

nativengine
4 weeks ago#8
rockabilly_man posted...
Only glitch that bothers me is the weapons unequipping while on horseback and that remains unpatched it seems.
Pricks..
Legit the only one that really bugs me.
Jive Turkey

User Info: SaintAkira7

SaintAkira7
4 weeks ago#9
Jackson7777 posted...
like something as simple allowing us to have a gun locker next to our clothes closet to store guns we dont use often and want off the wheel...

I swear, if they sold this and more stable slots as filthy microtransactions in single player, I would put aside my distaste for microtransactions and buy them in a heartbeat. No questions asked. For the love of Arthur, let us choose a load out for the horse.

PSN: SaintAkira42
https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/18491169/

User Info: nativengine

nativengine
4 weeks ago#10
SaintAkira7 posted...
I swear, if they sold this and more stable slots as filthy microtransactions in single player, I would put aside my distaste for microtransactions and buy them in a heartbeat. No questions asked. For the love of Arthur, let us choose a load out for the horse.

I’d put $5-$10 down in a heartbeat.
Jive Turkey
  • Topic Archived