• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. I messed up bad on first playthrough, should I start over?

User Info: GSid

GSid
2 months ago#11
Donโ€™t forget Micah & Bill stealing from the box. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
2 months ago#12
GSid posted...

Is that actually confirmed, or is it speculation?
I know the donation box is broken in chapter 6, which must be a metaphor for the gang, because it doesn't have a lock
FO3&NV, "War, war never changes."
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."

User Info: GSid

GSid
2 months ago#13
KJBDEFENDER posted...
GSid posted...

I know the donation box is broken in chapter 6, which must be a metaphor for the gang, because it doesn't have a lock

It happened with me at Clemens Point. Arthur questions โ€œI hope youโ€™re putting money in that box?โ€ I believe Swanson gets caught too. Itโ€™s not like itโ€™s a dramatic cut scene. Just a random camp interaction
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction

KJBDEFENDER
2 months ago#14
GSid posted...
KJBDEFENDER posted...
GSid posted...

It happened with me at Clemens Point. Arthur questions โ€œI hope youโ€™re putting money in that box?โ€ I believe Swanson gets caught too. Itโ€™s not like itโ€™s a dramatic cut scene. Just a random camp interaction

It's bad enough those mooches don't earn their own keep, but to dip in the donation box? That should have been a tar and feather (The ONE feather donated, LOL) offence.

User Info: Jackson7777

Jackson7777
2 months ago#15
iSystem posted...

Yeah me too haha. Love seeing someone donating 1 feather. Like cmon, seriously? You put one lousy feather Into the collection box?

KJBDEFENDER posted...

Or 1 bat wing! Really? Not even the other wing, or the whole bat?

GUFFAWING OUT LOUD!!! seriously/actually... you guys have me laughing... :D

Those^ are exactly what I was referring too... a freeking feather? a bat wing?

A feather? That is what you are donating Karen? Come on woman!!! you could at least...
aaaaand....
I will stop right there, before I commit a mod-able offense.... but ... Karen could do a lil better than a freaking feather...

And that bat wing... lmao!!!!
You said it perfectly!!! 1 bat wing! Really? Not even the other wing, or the whole bat? :D

KJBDEFENDER
1 month ago#16
@reevil123
How about an update on what you decided.
Did you start over, or continue on that playthrough?

User Info: Jackson7777

Jackson7777
1 month ago#17
KJBDEFENDER posted...
@reevil123
How about an update on what you decided.
Did you start over, or continue on that playthrough?
Yeah!! I wonder too.

The two most disappointing things about helping strangers online are 1) what you asked... why dont people come back and tell us how things went?

It not as big of a deal here as it is on some other places where someone asks something like yadda yadda yadda happened and I could die/go to prison/be crippled unless I yadda yadda, what do you all think?... and then 20 people come in with great advice... and then the OP NEVER comes back and says what, if anything, helped or how it all turned out.

Why wouldn't they spend 3 minutes coming back and telling us what they did and how it turned out.... unless they died, then I guess they couldnt tell us. But I have tried to make it a thing to PLEASE COME BACK TELL US HOW IT WENT...but nope nope nope....
and

2) Too often there is not one iota of thanks, gratitude, politeness or respect shown to people helping. Not only do OPs usually not tell us how it went, they do not even say thanks.

But... that is just the way things are
and I accept it... and I know if I am helping/offering advice ONLY to get thanks THEN I am setting myself up for disappointment. I gotta help out with no strings attached and with no expectations of anything but nothing. Gotta help because helping out is the right thing to do. Of course it doesn't mean I am still not often disappointed often, I just dont say it. Instead I will give my self pep talk reminders like this and also occasionally post some weird s*** somewhere and move along... HEY!!! Look at that thing!!! That thing is weird! I aint never seen nuthin like that around here before! That thing is weird. What the hell is that thing?
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. I messed up bad on first playthrough, should I start over?
  • Topic Archived