• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Any word on if theyll add customizable wagons?

User Info: Jackson7777

Jackson7777
2 months ago#21
KJBDEFENDER posted...
I would like to pan for gold. Too bad R* didn't put that in the game.
It would be cool, especially if they did a good job of making it as real as possible, showing and telling about the tools need and then about how to find the good spots to try and then the actually process of doing it. The game could teach us something.

I have learned some real life stuff from video games e.g. growing up I never a clue about how golf worked... then (for some reason) I started playing a golf video game and I was forced to learn about the logic of club face angles and all the rest of it. It motivated me to take some real life golf lessons (to make sure the game wasn't kidding) and now I play the game in real life.

I doubt I would ever pan for gold in real life (based on most movies and TV shows about gold rushes it seems smarter to own the saloon or hardware store that sells panning equipment)... but still it would be interesting to learn about it.

User Info: SoulTrain75

SoulTrain75
2 months ago#22
KJBDEFENDER posted...
Jackson7777 posted...
I could make a thread asking... Any word on if they'll add panning for gold?

But I now know that there will never be a word on anything, there will never be any DLC for single player mode, R* does not care about solo players, we single players already have everything we will ever have in this game.

RDR2 single player mode is complete except for the wonky updates, which are basically R*'s way of saying "Yeah, we know you solo people are there and we could add some content for you, but we wont, so HA HA!!! "

I would like to pan for gold. Too bad R* didn't put that in the game.

That actually sounds like a good idea lol.
https://i.imgtc.ws/PzFA4ZF.gif

User Info: adb007123

adb007123
2 months ago#23
Write a business plan making sure to micro exploit every aspect to increase profitability and submit it to R*
Psn mehmoregames

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
2 months ago#24
adb007123 posted...
Write a business plan making sure to micro exploit every aspect to increase profitability and submit it to R*

You would never get credit for your plan. If they used your plan, they would claim they already had that idea.
FO3&NV, "War, war never changes."
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."

User Info: zebatov

zebatov
2 months ago#25
OG Pay ā€˜nā€™ Spray.
I'm right, as expected.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Any word on if theyll add customizable wagons?
  • Topic Archived