• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Is there any money glitches after 1.10 in story mode?

User Info: KalebShmaleb

KalebShmaleb
3 months ago#61
TC: Are there any money glitches?

A few days later...

CULTS
Where does Athens keep all their soldiers? Guess the Cult was right... this war will never end.

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
3 months ago#62
KalebShmaleb posted...

A few days later...

CULTS

Careful, klyrner will label you as a new member. 8)
FO3&NV, "War, war never changes."
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."

User Info: GSid

GSid
3 months ago#63
KJBDEFENDER posted...
KalebShmaleb posted...

A few days later...

CULTS

He/she is in “Warned” right now. It’s pretty hilarious that he/she doesn’t get that when you openly violate the ToS you don’t need to get reported to get modded.

Again, I had idea who that gamer is/was up until he/she started screeching about “Bullying & Cults”(FYI, I use Gamer because I don’t want to assume gender).

Hopefully he/she gets woke from delusion.
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction

User Info: kainzow42

kainzow42
3 months ago#64
klyrner posted...
Ha. It only takes a coward. All bullies are ultimately cowards. Keep proving it like that.
What in the world is your problem? The question of this topic has been answered. You may not have liked how it was answered, but it was. If anyone is bullying right now it is you. So take all those comments you made and go recite them outloud to yourself in a mirror. Then shut your hole because you don't know what you are talking about. GSID has answered so many questions for people on this forum it is almost ridiculous. But, like he said, he and others like myself, get sick of people being lazy and not at least trying to use the search function before asking questions. I dont think there has been a single topic not covered on this forum about RDR2. Sometimes your search won't find what you are looking for, but if you state that, people on here will appreciate your effort and help you. If you ask questions and then get an answer but dont like it and moan and b**** and accuse others of being in Cults, well then, like real life, people are going to treat you like the ahole that you are.

GSid
3 months ago#65
kainzow42 posted...
klyrner posted...
Ha. It only takes a coward. All bullies are ultimately cowards. Keep proving it like that.
What in the world is your problem? The question of this topic has been answered. You may not have liked how it was answered, but it was. If anyone is bullying right now it is you. So take all those comments you made and go recite them outloud to yourself in a mirror. Then shut your hole because you don't know what you are talking about. GSID has answered so many questions for people on this forum it is almost ridiculous. But, like he said, he and others like myself, get sick of people being lazy and not at least trying to use the search function before asking questions. I dont think there has been a single topic not covered on this forum about RDR2. Sometimes your search won't find what you are looking for, but if you state that, people on here will appreciate your effort and help you. If you ask questions and then get an answer but dont like it and moan and b**** and accuse others of being in Cults, well then, like real life, people are going to treat you like the ahole that you are.

I appreciate it. You made an excellent point on sometimes not “finding the answer you’re looking for”. It does happen sometimes. I could understand in the first few months the game was out. I’d say 9/10 questions have either been answered here via stickied topic or a guide/video exists elsewhere. What really helps is being specific with what you’re having an issue with. Will save so much time
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
3 months ago#66
What is is it with you guys and the search function?
Let people ask their questions ffs.
It's not like this board is sprawling with new topics or something like that.

GSid
3 months ago#67
rockabilly_man posted...

Okay

User Info: Jackson7777

Jackson7777
3 months ago#68
Grrrr!!! Rarrr!!!

User Info: nnulda

nnulda
3 months ago#69
rockabilly_man posted...

True
But quite often its sprawling with the Same topic

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
3 months ago#70
GSid posted...
KJBDEFENDER posted...
KalebShmaleb posted...

A few days later...

CULTS

He/she is in “Warned” right now. It’s pretty hilarious that he/she doesn’t get that when you openly violate the ToS you don’t need to get reported to get modded.

Again, I had idea who that gamer is/was up until he/she started screeching about “Bullying & Cults”(FYI, I use Gamer because I don’t want to assume gender).

Hopefully he/she gets woke from delusion.

I just read what "Warned" means. Seems like a slap on the wrist to me. So I'm not to optimistic for a wake up call.
FO3&NV, "War, war never changes."
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Is there any money glitches after 1.10 in story mode?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers