• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Bad News For Story Mode

User Info: camperr

camperr
2 months ago#11
say sike right now
People don't change, they just become more who they really are.

User Info: RedJacket200

RedJacket200
2 months ago#12
If the new update is more Solo friendly I'll give it a go. I'd like to be a solo bounty hunter.
PSN: Redjacket200
Gamertag: Redjacket200

User Info: Jackson7777

Jackson7777
2 months ago#13
Current Topic: "Bad News For Story Mode"

Seems like these days... if it werentfer bad news.... therewouldntbe any news at all...

Same goes for my luck... if it werentfer bad luck... I wouldnt have any luck at all.
I got dem blues.... got dem bluuuues.... sitting by the slo flowin river delta bluuuuuues...

User Info: wafflekings

wafflekings
2 months ago#14
just curious, did GTA V single player get new stuff added when they re-released for ps4/xb1/pc?

User Info: Adam_Ocelot

Adam_Ocelot
2 months ago#15
wafflekings posted...
just curious, did GTA V single player get new stuff added when they re-released for ps4/xb1/pc?

Yes. At release there was the ability to turn into various animals though the magic of Peyote. Then a few weapons and cars were ‘added-in’ (backhand sarcasm - all weapons and cars were added into your hard drive anyway, R* just figured they’d throw the non-OL players a pity f*** to let them see how much they cared).
The new quote look is terrible
Upvote/Downvote
(message deleted)

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
2 months ago#17
Seems definitely worth getting for those updates

User Info: SoulTrain75

SoulTrain75
1 month ago#18
I just wish we had the option for our kills to save when making a new single player game.
Would you kindly read the next post please...

User Info: spikethedevil

spikethedevil
1 month ago#19
Cucked doesn’t mean what you think it means tc.
A garbage pod!? It's a smegging garbage pod!

User Info: GSid

GSid
1 month ago#20
spikethedevil posted...
Cucked doesn’t mean what you think it means tc.

Know your memes

Cucked in context of gaming: Letting Tyrone ravage your partner with you knowing=purchasing a micro transaction to support an online game knowing that it ruins the quality of content & approving corporate greed.
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Bad News For Story Mode
  • Topic Archived