• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Bad News For Story Mode

User Info: GSid

GSid
2 months ago#1
No Plan or Faith can save Story Mode from getting cucked by the based online players and greed from Rockstar.

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/61063/Red-Dead-Online-Update-Coming-Soon

Resist the temptation of going against your best interests.
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction

User Info: Big_Boar

Big_Boar
2 months ago#2
GSid posted...
No Plan or Faith can save Story Mode from getting cucked by the based online players and greed from Rockstar.

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/61063/Red-Dead-Online-Update-Coming-Soon

Resist the temptation of going against your best interests.

To be fair, I'm quite liking the sound of that online update as it seems very solo friendly. The ability to reset and customise base appearance is also very welcome.
Disliking a female character means you are sexist -InhumaneRaider
If you dislike a game I like, your opinion is ignorant and disingenuous -LordPoncho

User Info: nosferatuludd

nosferatuludd
2 months ago#3
The best part is that these updates will likely further gimp and/or break the single player campaign.

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
2 months ago#4
nosferatuludd posted...
The best part is that these updates will likely further gimp and/or break the single player campaign.

Probably so
(message deleted)

User Info: frankspank

frankspank
2 months ago#6
Yeah, see, there was no need for any DLC for story mode.

User Info: kablamo

kablamo
2 months ago#7
GSid posted...

Why are you capitalizing plan, faith, and story mode?

rockabilly_man posted...
nosferatuludd posted...

Probably so

I don't recall GTAO screwing up the SP campaign, when did that happen?
my name is kablamo. :o)

User Info: Bleakwail

Bleakwail
2 months ago#8
I believe the point @GSid was trying to make is that with this new update, more people are now being baited to play online, where they will be subjected to the temptation of micro transactions, and pulled away from Single Player.

Maybe that's what he was meaning, moreso than suggesting that the new update would introduce more bugs into Single player.

I don't know.

GSid
2 months ago#9
kablamo posted...
GSid posted...

Why are you capitalizing plan, faith, and story mode?

rockabilly_man posted...
nosferatuludd posted...

Probably so

I don't recall GTAO screwing up the SP campaign, when did that happen?

You sound like you get farmed religiously
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction

GSid
2 months ago#10
Bleakwail posted...
I believe the point @GSid was trying to make is that with this new update, more people are now being baited to play online, where they will be subjected to the temptation of micro transactions, and pulled away from Single Player.

Maybe that's what he was meaning, moreso than suggesting that the new update would introduce more bugs into Single player.

I don't know.

Pretty much. Not to mention very little hope of a story mode DLC
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Bad News For Story Mode
  • Topic Archived