• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. TIP: New Players READ!
KJBDEFENDER posted...
Anybody know what happened to posts 54 and 55?
54 is GSid's original post, it was modded.
55 was deleted by me.

User Info: Humdiblifier

Humdiblifier
4 days ago#62
Lmao, I almost admire the level of self delusion in some of you....

... not really

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
4 days ago#63
rockabilly_man posted...
KJBDEFENDER posted...
Anybody know what happened to posts 54 and 55?
54 is GSid's original post, it was modded.
55 was deleted by me.

Thanks
RDR2, "Now THAT'S a fish." Arthur Morgan
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."

User Info: TorvaMessorem

TorvaMessorem
3 days ago#64
KJBDEFENDER posted...
TorvaMessorem posted...
I'm a new player and Dutch is planning some train heist in the beginning of the game. But I don't see the save option in the pause screen. Where is it?

It's under the title 'Story', in the main menu.
It's not a bad idea to familiarize yourself with what is in all the main menu selections. Just sayin.

I know. But didn't bother to click story because there wasn't any yet. I figured it was one of those things to remind you of what happened if you hadn't played in a while.
"Today I heard that my ex had died and it was really sad because it was the wrong one." -John Cleese.

User Info: shadowgendo

shadowgendo
2 days ago#65
TorvaMessorem posted...
I know. But didn't bother to click story because there wasn't any yet. I figured it was one of those things to remind you of what happened if you hadn't played in a while.

please use the story option in the menu to save
http://i.imgur.com/BwadWzE.gif

User Info: Jackson7777

Jackson7777
2 days ago#66
TorvaMessorem posted...
That is a very good point. The menus (and a lot of instructions) in this game are... not very guiding.

One has to really search around and look for various things... which is why this is great thread.

GSid is not only reminding people to save their game... but he is also nudging people to discover WHERE to save their game.

And yes yes to which ever scrooge will come in and blather about all it takes is looking... and yadda yadda BOB CRATCHET YOU WILL WORK CHRISTMAS!!! I know all it takes is looking, but way more than one person has posted the menus is easy to miss...

Esp when most players are... "Hot Damn!! 4 hours to load the damn 100gigs of data!!! LETS GO!!! Aint got no time to be screwing around looking at menus (esp called story) when we just got started?"

The moral is... from the start take a moment to peruse the menus, find the save portions... and take off work on Christmas day.

KJBDEFENDER
2 days ago#67
Jackson7777 posted...
That is a very good point. The menus (and a lot of instructions) in this game are... not very guiding.

One has to really search around and look for various things... which is why this is great thread.

GSid is not only reminding people to save their game... but he is also nudging people to discover WHERE to save their game.

And yes yes to which ever scrooge will come in and blather about all it takes is looking... and yadda yadda BOB CRATCHET YOU WILL WORK CHRISTMAS!!! I know all it takes is looking, but way more than one person has posted the menus is easy to miss...

Esp when most players are... "Hot Damn!! 4 hours to load the damn 100gigs of data!!! LETS GO!!! Aint got no time to be screwing around looking at menus (esp called story) when we just got started?"

The moral is... from the start take a moment to peruse the menus, find the save portions... and take off work on Christmas day.
I see you figured out how to use BOLD and SPOILER ALERT. How are you doing that? I can't figure out the new system.
(edited 2 days ago)

Jackson7777
2 days ago#68
KJBDEFENDER posted...
how to use BOLD and SPOILER ALERT. How are you doing that?
If your screen looks line mine... starting on the right side.... there is B I U and ? .... and some other stuff....
  • The B is Bold
  • The I is slanty italics
  • U is underwater
  • ? is spoilers

Highlight the text you want to jack up, click the symbol and voila!

I hope that makes sense/works, if not ask again I will try saying it another way.
(edited 2 days ago)

KJBDEFENDER
1 day ago#69
Jackson7777 posted...
If your screen looks line mine... starting on the right side.... there is B I U and ? .... and some other stuff....
* The B is Bold
* The I is slanty italics
* U is underwater
* ? is spoilers

Highlight the text you want to jack up, click the symbol and voila!

I hope that makes sense/works, if not ask again I will try saying it another way.
Thanks, I made bold, italics, spoiler and underlined your last line as a test. LOL

Jackson7777
1 day ago#70
KJBDEFENDER posted...
Thanks, I made bold, italics, spoiler and underlined your last line as a test. LOL
SPOILERS!!

:D
(edited 1 day ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. TIP: New Players READ!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers