• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Can't deploy fishing rod. Has this happened to anyone else?

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
4 weeks ago#1
I'm free roaming after finishing both epilogues. I never had a problem before with fishing and now I get a message in the equipment wheel that says, "The Fishing Rod cannot be equipped here." I need flakey fish and succulent fish to complete the Herbalist 10 challenge. Any ideas?
FO3&NV, "War, war never changes."
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."

KJBDEFENDER
4 weeks ago#2
I can shoot them in shallow water with arrows. Problem solved, without a fishing pole.

User Info: AbraCadaver

AbraCadaver
4 weeks ago#3
Be careful if you do it in the swamp. I did this first time out, before i did the mission that lets you fish. Too engrossed in "shooting fish in a barrel" I was only mildly curious why my controller was vibrating. Got eaten by a gator.
Roger that.

KJBDEFENDER
4 weeks ago#4
AbraCadaver posted...
Be careful if you do it in the swamp. I did this first time out, before i did the mission that lets you fish. Too engrossed in "shooting fish in a barrel" I was only mildly curious why my controller was vibrating. Got eaten by a gator.

Yea, that almost happened to me. He grabbed me, but I was able to fight him off and run for shore. Health was almost gone.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Can't deploy fishing rod. Has this happened to anyone else?
  • Topic Archived