• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. How come the captions don't match the dialog.

User Info: Adam_Ocelot

Adam_Ocelot
1 month ago#11
Javier’s lines will sometimes include Spanish in the subtitles even though he delivers in English.

I figured this was to teach El Baquero what ¿que pasa? means...
Local moms want to meet

User Info: Zarley420

Zarley420
1 month ago#12
When you take out a LR camp, Arthur says "...guys are so angry."

Subtitle reads "...guys are so ornery."

That's all I've noticed, on my 3rd game. I play unpatched version with headphones.

Else, when I see subs I can't hear, it's always an adjacent convo I just need to find and walk towards to hear. Happens all the time at camp.

And they will overlap. You'll see the subs of your convo with say the Rev, but you also see subs of someone else's convo or people singing in the background.

User Info: Uchiha_Hai

Uchiha_Hai
1 month ago#13
Zarley420 posted...
When you take out a LR camp, Arthur says "...guys are so angry."

Subtitle reads "...guys are so ornery."

That's all I've noticed, on my 3rd game. I play unpatched version with headphones.

Else, when I see subs I can't hear, it's always an adjacent convo I just need to find and walk towards to hear. Happens all the time at camp.

And they will overlap. You'll see the subs of your convo with say the Rev, but you also see subs of someone else's convo or people singing in the background.

Sounds like you've got a short attention span.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. How come the captions don't match the dialog.
  • Topic Archived