• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Didn't think they had life sentences back then...

User Info: wulfman75

wulfman75
1 month ago#1
So playing as John I went and checked on the bounties Arthur did and they all 3 are still sitting in their respective jails 8 years later.

Also paid my respects to Grimshaw and Arthur. Man, Charles sure can pick the spots!

User Info: GSid

GSid
1 month ago#2
Great. Thanks!
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction

User Info: GSid

GSid
1 month ago#3
The if you want the rockstar 100%, be sure to visit Davey, Jenny, Eagle Flies, Lenny, Hosea, Sean, and Kiernan.
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction

wulfman75
1 month ago#4
GSid posted...
The if you want the rockstar 100%, be sure to visit Davey, Jenny, Eagle Flies, Lenny, Hosea, Sean, and Kiernan.

yeah I already visited them with Arthur so when I did the other two with John it popped up.

User Info: BeefEaster

BeefEaster
1 month ago#5
all the bounties I've ever brought in were hanged shortly after I turned them in
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/004_zpskcg7thdf.jpg

wulfman75
1 month ago#6
BeefEaster posted...
all the bounties I've ever brought in were hanged shortly after I turned them in

The only one of mine to hang was Mark Johnson The LeMoyne Raider leader that was dead or alive I killed. Other 3 are still sitting in jail and I checked up on them a lot as Arthur. Haven't done the Epilogue bounties yet.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Didn't think they had life sentences back then...
  • Topic Archived