• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Lukas455555

Lukas455555
1 month ago#1
It's been a few months since i bought this game, and it's still in the plastic wrap because i can't clear enough space on my ps4 to play it lol.
We are born of the memes, made men by the memes, undone by the memes. Fear the old memes.
- Master Willem. Memesborne

User Info: edinolf

edinolf
1 month ago#2
I know that feeling. I had to trash half my games to get it to fit.

User Info: wulfman75

wulfman75
1 month ago#3
Guess it's good that I only play a couple of games lol

User Info: doodles40

doodles40
1 month ago#4
I bought an external drive, it's wonderful. It will be quite a while before I fill it.
Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves.

edinolf
1 month ago#5
Do you have to get a special one for ps4? Can ps4 access both or do i lose what’s on the internal one?

User Info: metallica_fan21

metallica_fan21
1 month ago#6
Definitely worth getting rid of god of war to make room for this.

doodles40
1 month ago#7
So long as it's USB3.0 you can use any external. You can access both drives. If I remember correctly I have my PS4 to automatically download new games to the external.

The big drawback is that you lose a USB slot. Once you hook up the external you're not supposed to unplug it from the PS4 (not sure what will happen if you do though). I've started charging my controllers on my laptop so I can have a keyboard hooked up to the PS4. Other than that slight inconvenience I love having the extra space.
Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves.

edinolf
1 month ago#8
I have one of those little dock things that recharge my controllers. My kids have ruined one too many ports over the years charging controllers.

They cost like $20 on amazon.

User Info: Yshnu

Yshnu
1 month ago#9
edinolf posted...
I have one of those little dock things that recharge my controllers. My kids have ruined one too many ports over the years charging controllers.

How did they ruin the port? Did they stick candy in it?
RDR2 is not about reaching a destination, it is about experiencing the journey

doodles40
1 month ago#10
edinolf posted...

I didn't even think about that. My boyfriend has one, I could just use his. He barely plays games anymore so he really doesn't need it.
  • Topic Archived