• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. I really miss the Buffalo rifle and LeMatt pistol

User Info: burdi1ar

burdi1ar
1 month ago#1
Those were my main 2 weapons in RDR1
"Good night, I'll see you in your dreams, I'll be the clown holding a knife standing over your bed"- Stephen Colbert

User Info: Yshnu

Yshnu
1 month ago#2
Sorry, but I love my Schofield and my Cattleman revolver. I can’t even bring myself to use the semi-automatics that most people seem to like. I have modified my Double Action and I like that a lot too. It reminds me of my real-life Webley .38 revolver.

As for rifles, put a long scope on your Springfield and you have the perfect hunting piece. Far superior to the Carcano and the Rolling Block, IMO.
RDR2 is not about reaching a destination, it is about experiencing the journey

User Info: WakaFlockaCguls

WakaFlockaCguls
1 month ago#3
Me too

User Info: digUbetterdead

digUbetterdead
1 month ago#4
Yshnu posted...
Sorry, but I love my Schofield and my Cattleman revolver. I can’t even bring myself to use the semi-automatics that most people seem to like. I have modified my Double Action and I like that a lot too. It reminds me of my real-life Webley .38 revolver.

As for rifles, put a long scope on your Springfield and you have the perfect hunting piece. Far superior to the Carcano and the Rolling Block, IMO.

What makes it better than the Rolling Block? They're both single shot. Isn't the RB more powerful? I guess being able to use it unscoped...

I also don't really care for the pistols. I much prefer my Schofield, but I do miss the LeMat. I have a funny feeling that if they add it, it won't be as attractive as I remember it being in RDR though lol. That's what happened with the Evans. I didn't even buy that repeater this time around because I think it's fat and ugly.
PSN: LoveLikeJazz
https://soundcloud.com/lovelikejazz

User Info: nnulda

nnulda
1 month ago#5
digUbetterdead posted...
Yshnu posted...

What makes it better than the Rolling Block? They're both single shot. Isn't the RB more powerful? I guess being able to use it unscoped...

I also don't really care for the pistols. I much prefer my Schofield, but I do miss the LeMat. I have a funny feeling that if they add it, it won't be as attractive as I remember it being in RDR though lol. That's what happened with the Evans. I didn't even buy that repeater this time around because I think it's fat and ugly.

Rolling Block and Carcano can't be used un scoped as you mentioned
Not being able to switch to iron sites makes them redundant for me
Plus they are both slow as F*&^ t I. rate of fire ....maybe more powerful , but so what
Put explosive in the Springfield and its all you will ever need power wise

I grew up on Westerns and have an undying love for the SAA 45, so even though the Schofield may be more powerful
Cattleman for me 1st, Blued with engraving as a nod to Rooster Cogburn
Hero Grips now, but did, have wooden and pearl with snake engraving as nod to the Early Clint Eastwood movies
Nickel Schofields with Pearl and snake gold or silver engraving...2nd
Don't use them much ...But DA's Blued barrel and chamber, Brass frame, low honour grips [mid to high honour due to a glitch], silver engraving ...just don't like the gun...Blame Micah
All fully modded ,

Springfield Rifle Max scope full mod and engraved, brass and nickel
Lancaster Repeater ,max scope brass and blued

Pump action and Varmint
Bow

Thats All I need and why I am so outspoken on a Gun Chest

As I had way too much money , I have all the others full modded and engraved
The Mauser and auto, quite distastefully......Blame Billy Midnight
I wish I could put all the ones I don't like to use on display at Bleachers

Sorry, Don't miss the LeMat or Buffalo, I played RDR to death and I still forgot about those.....lol

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
1 month ago#6
I do miss the Lemat revolver as well.
Prettiest gun in the game.

User Info: burdi1ar

burdi1ar
1 month ago#7
Yshnu posted...

But the LeMatt IS a revolver, it was just a 9 shot one. And i absolutely agree about not using semi-automatic pistols. Those don't belong in a western!
"Good night, I'll see you in your dreams, I'll be the clown holding a knife standing over your bed"- Stephen Colbert

User Info: CADE FOSTER

CADE FOSTER
1 month ago#8
The multiplayer has alot of guns the single player doesnt i want those tbh
https://imgtc.com/i/HXEuaL9.jpg https://imgtc.com/i/xZ5hGDm.jpg
https://imgtc.com/i/UZiqG9l.jpg

User Info: Chaosmark101

Chaosmark101
1 month ago#9
I miss how good the Double Action revolver was in RDR1. It has a pretty noticeable damage nerf in this game.
"Why the hell can't I get that girl out of my mind!?" ~ "Heat", Digital Devil Saga

User Info: digUbetterdead

digUbetterdead
1 month ago#10
Chaosmark101 posted...
I miss how good the Double Action revolver was in RDR1. It has a pretty noticeable damage nerf in this game.

I don't use it because it's super inaccurate. You have to wait so long for the reticle to adjust after each shot.
PSN: LoveLikeJazz
https://soundcloud.com/lovelikejazz
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. I really miss the Buffalo rifle and LeMatt pistol
  • Topic Archived