• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Arthur's character model during Epilogue (spoilers)

User Info: nnulda

nnulda
4 weeks ago#11
PumpkinBelmont posted...
No, you can't put spoilers in the title just because you say spoilers.

I've literally never called you boy. Can I please see a source? In fact most of your post sounds like your talking to someone else. Also I didn't make the topic, why is it my responsibility what should be in the title?

Sorry, directed at TC

was in the wrong box, but disagree on the spoiler thing
Everyone does it

And also, the Only times I have not used the words spoiler, have been out of pure forgetfulness or responding to a post that has used the word and making the mistake of not putting it in a reply , because everyone would know by then about spoilers ...or so I thought, I pretty ,much use it all the time theses days

User Info: PumpkinBelmont

PumpkinBelmont
4 weeks ago#12
nnulda posted...
PumpkinBelmont posted...
No, you can't put spoilers in the title just because you say spoilers.

I've literally never called you boy. Can I please see a source? In fact most of your post sounds like your talking to someone else. Also I didn't make the topic, why is it my responsibility what should be in the title?

Sorry, directed at TC

was in the wrong box, but disagree on the spoiler thing
Everyone does it

It's not really up for debate.

Spoilers
Don't post any plot spoilers without using spoiler tags to hide the content. This means any critical plot details that don't get revealed until you're well into a game, or the results of a time-delayed show or event.

Actual spoilers should not be found within the topic title itself. Instead, use a vague title that does not contain the spoiler itself and give a warning that spoilers will be found in the post. For example, "Final boss battle help *SPOILERS*"
In a topic without a spoiler warning in the topic title, all spoilers relating to the main topic of discussion must be marked with spoiler tags. For example: "John dies at the end"
If you're posting plot spoilers for something that's not the main topic of discussion, explain exactly what you're spoiling before posting the tagged spoiler.
Posting spoilers intentionally with the sole purpose of ruining the game for others is the worst kind of trolling, and will generally get you banned.

User Info: frankspank

frankspank
4 weeks ago#13
Yshnu posted...
Agreed on John...but damn, I wish Arthur had taught the boy how to swim.

Also, great call on putting Arthur in the title. That should confuse anyone who hasn’t finished the game into thinking that Arthur survived chapter 6.

And then you still went and spoiled it for those who haven't. Genius.
(message deleted)

User Info: PumpkinBelmont

PumpkinBelmont
4 weeks ago#15
That's not my opinion, that's copy pasted from the gamefaqs rules.

User Info: GSid

GSid
4 weeks ago#16
PumpkinBelmont posted...
That's not my opinion, that's copy pasted from the gamefaqs rules.

*Virtue Signaling Intensifies*
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction

User Info: Yshnu

Yshnu
4 weeks ago#17
frankspank posted...
Yshnu posted...

Also, great call on putting Arthur in the title. That should confuse anyone who hasn’t finished the game into thinking that Arthur survived chapter 6.

Sorry.

If I hadn’t made it to the epilogue yet, I certainly would not click a title that had the words “epilogue (spoilers)” in it. But that’s me.
RDR2 is not about reaching a destination, it is about experiencing the journey

User Info: GSid

GSid
4 weeks ago#18
Yshnu posted...
frankspank posted...
Yshnu posted...

Sorry.

If I hadn’t made it to the epilogue yet, I certainly would not click a title that had the words “epilogue (spoilers)” in it. But that’s me.

understand not wanting stuff to get spoiled. But this game didn’t do the people playing it any favors.

When you come back from Guarma and go meet Sadie. You pretty much know Arthur is f***ED.

But the 100% sure way to not have anything spoiled for you. Stay off the internet.
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction

User Info: Yshnu

Yshnu
4 weeks ago#19
GSid posted...
Yshnu posted...
frankspank posted...
Yshnu posted...

Sorry.

understand not wanting stuff to get spoiled. But this game didn’t do the people playing it any favors.

When you come back from Guarma and go meet Sadie. You pretty much know Arthur is f***ED.

But the 100% sure way to not have anything spoiled for you. Stay off the internet.

Yup
RDR2 is not about reaching a destination, it is about experiencing the journey
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Arthur's character model during Epilogue (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived