• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Why does my horse always poop when I brush it?

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
1 month ago#31
klyrner posted...
The horse's s*** is actually concerning. For all Rockstar did with animations, the only one there is in that regard implies the horse is unhealthy.

Yeah it's very sloppy and really digested. Should be a lot more horse feed in there.
Playing:
PS4: Resident Evil 2, Destiny 2. N.Switch: Fire Emblem Warriors; Mega Man LC1. SNES Mini: Star Fox 2; Yoshi's Island. 3DS: Pokemon Y & Black 2.

User Info: RedJacket200

RedJacket200
1 month ago#32
es289408 posted...
That guy who owns 7 horses rents them out to rich Asian business men who are in town for meetings. They call him up, and if they have their own appropriate accommodations for the animal, then he is able to deliver for a fee. If a customer cannot provide their own appropriate accommodations then he can rent them a private stable to house the animal, complete with bed, bathroom, and essential ointments.

Ha I wish. They are show horses. Ride show, bridal show, jumping and what not.
PSN: Redjacket200
Gamertag: Redjacket200

User Info: klyrner

klyrner
1 month ago#33
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYv39vfsmA4
"SJW" - The quickest online version of an IQ test. Anyone using the term is most assuredly short a useful amount of brain cells.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Why does my horse always poop when I brush it?
  • Topic Archived