• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Why does my horse always poop when I brush it?

User Info: GSid

GSid
1 year ago#11
This is a horse s*** post
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction

User Info: klyrner

klyrner
1 year ago#12
Enh. Still using "literally" incorrectly.
"SJW" - The quickest online version of an IQ test. Anyone using the term is most assuredly short a useful amount of brain cells.

User Info: GSid

GSid
1 year ago#13
klyrner posted...
Enh. Still using "literally" incorrectly.

My apologies *Tips Fedora*
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction

User Info: klyrner

klyrner
1 year ago#14
Thank you.
"SJW" - The quickest online version of an IQ test. Anyone using the term is most assuredly short a useful amount of brain cells.

User Info: PunkSmurf

PunkSmurf
1 year ago#15
Mine always seemed to need to blow one out right as I'd engage anyone in a discussion from horseback.

Anything from trying to sneak by an unwitting guard in disguise to saying "howdy ma'am" on the streets would cause a deuce to drop with a mighty plop.

Oh well, like human like horse they say.
PunkSmurf: Nudging the envelope of censorship since 9/12/2001

User Info: Ivynn

Ivynn
1 year ago#16
Horses can't control their bowel movements, iirc so they pretty much go immediately when they need to.
http://i.imgur.com/vDci4hD.gif

User Info: Quinciano

Quinciano
1 year ago#17
I poop when I brush my hair as well. Best laxative ever.
"En mi mundo no hay reglas ni leyes aqui esta todo bajo control"
http://i.imgur.com/TZLepIJ.jpg

User Info: edinolf

edinolf
1 year ago#18
On a slightly related note, I’m concerned about Pearson. He pees like 15 times a day on that tree behind Shady Belle. I’ve rarely seen anybody else in the gang go to the bathroom, but Pearson needs to get his prostate checked!

My horses do seem to poop an awful lot. I don’t own any horses IRL, but I’ve ridden a few, and I don’t remember any of them going as often as my horses in RDR2 do. It’s like they crap once an hour! They poop more than I feed them. They break the laws of physics man!

User Info: es289408

es289408
1 year ago#19
That guy who owns 7 horses rents them out to rich Asian business men who are in town for meetings. They call him up, and if they have their own appropriate accommodations for the animal, then he is able to deliver for a fee. If a customer cannot provide their own appropriate accommodations then he can rent them a private stable to house the animal, complete with bed, bathroom, and essential ointments.
I'd done took to drinkin' and whorin' till hell wouldn't have me.

User Info: okidori4life

okidori4life
1 year ago#20
Because REALISIM!
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Why does my horse always poop when I brush it?
  • Topic Archived

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 2 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 822 Questions (818 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A