You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Why does my horse always poop when I brush it?

User Info: Eiztoom

Eiztoom
1 week ago#1
OK it's not every time, but often enough to be a pattern.

Can someone who knows horses tell me if this is a real thing.

User Info: GSid

GSid
1 week ago#2
When you gotta go....you gotta go
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction

User Info: Natural510

Natural510
1 week ago#3
They’re stuck in Freud’s Anal Stage of development.
Red Dead Online: "It's like single player, but worse in every way". - guerillakidney

User Info: user420

user420
1 week ago#4
I'm not claiming to know anything about horses but I would assume being brushed would be relaxing to a horse, so being relaxed would get things moving so to speak.
Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch TV, save for old age, obey the law, repeat after me: I am free.

User Info: Masajub

Masajub
1 week ago#5
It applies to humans so why wouldn't it apply to horses?

User Info: klyrner

klyrner
1 week ago#6
The horse's s*** is actually concerning. For all Rockstar did with animations, the only one there is in that regard implies the horse is unhealthy.
"SJW" - The quickest online version of an IQ test. Anyone using the term is most assuredly short a useful amount of brain cells.

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
1 week ago#7
user420 posted...
I'm not claiming to know anything about horses but I would assume being brushed would be relaxing to a horse, so being relaxed would get things moving so to speak.

That's a good guurrlll. Now that you lightened your load, let's beat the speed trial from Van Horn to Blackwater.
FO3&NV, "War, war never changes."
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."

User Info: RedJacket200

RedJacket200
1 week ago#8
user420 posted...

This actually. I own 7 horses, and they s*** when being brushed, washed down, and trimmed.

I've asked the vet this very question and pretty much what he said they are so relaxed that there bowels loosen up and off they go.

You can tell when they are relaxed by them leaning on one rear leg with the hood tip towards the ground and ears in mid position.

If they do this with ears back watch out because they will kick anything that walks behind them.
PSN: Redjacket200
Gamertag: Redjacket200

User Info: klyrner

klyrner
1 week ago#9
Ha, you own 7 horses?? What do you do?
"SJW" - The quickest online version of an IQ test. Anyone using the term is most assuredly short a useful amount of brain cells.

User Info: KJBDEFENDER

KJBDEFENDER
1 week ago#10
klyrner posted...
Ha, you own 7 horses?? What do you do?

Shovels a lot of s***.
FO3&NV, "War, war never changes."
FO4, "Side Quests, Side Quests never changes."
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Why does my horse always poop when I brush it?