• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Wisdom of the Elders possible spoilers

User Info: wulfman75

wulfman75
1 month ago#11
I find it funny how you do mission or a stranger mission and it acts like you never been there before. Especially the ones later in chapter 5. Thomas telling Dutch about Night Folk lol or the s*** at Butcher creek. I've been in that cave twice already, once for the poisonous trail treasure and the second to get the ancient arrowhead after finding all the dreamcatchers. But nope Arthur's wandering around like what the hell is this? lol

Also everytime I've been to Butcher creek that damn goat has got me. Got the pig mask next thing I know I'm on my ass. Shot some Murfrees and the town attacked me. then I lose honor for defending myself. So i run up there and show them the error of their ways and the damn goat knocked me over again lol
(message deleted)

wulfman75
1 month ago#13
Jackson7777 posted...
wulfman75 posted...
I find it funny how you do mission or a stranger mission and it acts like you never been there before.
Which is actually kind of a good thing. One of the reasons I took so long to start robbing stores like the gunsmith is I liked shopping there and I assumed after I did horrible things things to him he would use his right to refuse to do business with anyone like me.

If someone robbed me I would not let them in the store again. But... the next time I went back AFTER freeing his son/boyfriend, stealing his Lancaster and robbing his register... I was ready for him to do what I would do when I walked in.... but nope. He just mumbled something about "keeping an eye on me" and then... as I looked through the book Arthur almost put me on the floor laughing my ass off by saying "Is everything you sell in this book or are you hiding anything down in the basement".... it was just too funny AND.... as opposed to the guy getting mad for smarting off like that... he started re-explaining himself and his boyfriend/son... as if Arthur believed one word of that river drowning story. Arthur knows what was going on... dang pizzabasementpedos are as bad/worse as skinners.

So... anyway... it is kind of a good thing the game has no memory.

But other times the game does remember with a vengeance... like when the lemonheads attacked me long after stealing their moonshine the guy used to power the electric chair... they ambushed me and it was hardcore, unlike most ambushes in the game, which are kind of easy to fend off. And the worst part is I agree with the lemonheads, I would have paid me back like that too... aint no one gonna steal my truckload of moonshine to be used for stupid reasons and get away with it. I will be skipping that whole electric chair mission next time. What an utter waste of time and booze! I dont cotton to folks who abuse alcohol!

There's times I go on one of my rampages and I forget to save beforehand so I'm stuck with that big ass bounty. Anyway I'll go into the gunsmith or something and he'll be all bandaged up and saying we're not going tolerate any more violence lol. I'm thinking I didn't come in here shooting you lol.
(message deleted)

wulfman75
1 month ago#15
Jackson7777 posted...
wulfman75 posted...
There's times I go on one of my rampages and I forget to save beforehand so I'm stuck with that big ass bounty. Anyway I'll go into the gunsmith or something and he'll be all bandaged up and saying we're not going tolerate any more violence lol. I'm thinking I didn't come in here shooting you lol.
If they want trouble we can sure give it to them...

Like I said on the thread about multi-store robbery ending in Wallace station. I love that idea because I NEVER did anything to that guy. Ever! But the couple times I had dropped in to buy 30-40 packs cigarettes and pay for them as I go... and I am peacefully doing my thing and that guy wont stop sassing... "You gonna buy somethin?" "Hurry up I got things to do"... "I dont have time for lookers"... AS I AM BUYING!! All that sass made me stop doing the cigarette thing early... and only my good nature allowed him to still have a head on his shoulders as I left. But when I read the idea to rolling rob from St Denis to Van Horn to Annesburg to Wallace I dropped everything and nailed that. It was a pleasure giving Sassy Wallace something to whine about.

And most funny when I went back later, even though I was masked up and got away bounty free when I threatened hogtied and robbed him... ole Wallace seemed to know it was me and didn't say a word. He just stood there, arms folded, glaring at me as I gave the postman a fish and some GPS co-ordinates to mail. That glare. It was too funny. This game cracks me up. The details in this game, so many details.

I get that from the Valentine and Rhodes Gunsmiths, usually end up smacking them around.

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
1 month ago#16
Lol good to know that i'm not the only one getting tackled by that damn goat 😂
Scared the crap out of me

User Info: StockpileThomas

StockpileThomas
4 weeks ago#17
You can actually "kidnap" the "Shaman" after the quest, he'll be running in a circle around the village. They won't attack you if you hogtie him (i used melee hogtie) and just put him on your horse. You won't get a wanted level there, but if anyone outside the village sees you it will be classed as kidnapping so you can't take him to the law and you'll lose honor for killing him.

He breaks out the hogtie eventually too, but he will just stand there unless you antagonize him into running away. "Cursed by fate" was one of the lines said to him, which was interesting. I would post a vid, but it has major spoilers in the thumbnail.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Wisdom of the Elders possible spoilers
  • Topic Archived